Another ABBH2 question

Hello.

I’m 23 yo, 155 lbs and trying to get big. Been training for a year and a half.

I’m doing ABBH2 I read in the forum CW told to increase weigth 2.5% each week, well I can do that with the 5 reps movements but not for the 12reps days as I don’t have small increments in my gym. The smaller weigth increase would be something like 12%. What can I do? Would increasing 1rep each week for these exercises do the trick? What can I do?

Thank you

I’m assuming the smallest weight increase you can do in your gym is 5 lbs., with 2.5 on each side of the bar.

If you really want to be able to add 2.5%, get creative. Stuart McRobert, in his book Brawn, recommends using washers to add weight in small increments. Washers look like metal donuts, you can find them in any hardware store. He says attach the washers to a string, and tie the other end of the string around the bar. You’ll have to find an accurate way to weigh the washers, which would probably be the hardest part. But, once you do, record how much each washer weighs so you can use them in the future.

Also, maybe the collars weight less than 2.5lbs., and you could just add another set of collars to the bar.

Good Luck