'Anonymous' Maturing

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Unintended Consequences online.

http://www.zjstech.net/~ddixson/Unintended_Consequences.pdf[/quote]

I hope to get time to read it , but IMO the major assault on our freedoms have come from private enterprise , Employers and Financial institutions

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

I hope to get time to read it , but IMO the major assault on our freedoms have come from private enterprise , Employers and Financial institutions
[/quote]

But isn’t it said that the government is in the pocket of the financial institutions?

[quote]Alpha F wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

But isn’t it said that the government is in the pocket of the financial institutions?
[/quote]

Your preaching to the choir :slight_smile:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Alpha F wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wasn’t preaching. I was genuinely asking for confirmation on what the general consensus was.

[quote]Alpha F wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Alpha F wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I believe the Government act in the best interest of certain business ventures

[/quote]

I wasn’t preaching. I was genuinely asking for confirmation on what the general consensus was.
[/quote]

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Push turned me onto this book about two years ago. Excellent read and well worth the time and effort.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
In honor of this thread I started out the new year by going shooting today.

(By the way, V is NOT for Vendetta)

;-)[/quote]

You are built like a bull.

Amazing neck thickness…I want to be in your militia.

Nice guns and wheels.

Armed with your physique and your fighting spirit I would say the V is for Victory.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[/quote]

This is the dumbest comment of the year. But I have faith in you and I know that you’ll top it in the coming months.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]hungry4more wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]JayPierce wrote:
I think Anonymous has taken on a new maturity as of late, and I like it. Seems like they have solidified their resolve and cast off the idea of anarchy as a solution, adopting Constitutional government as the right way. So long as they keep with this mode of thought, I will stand with them.

[/quote]

Anonymous is wasting their time and so are you.

The American people just reelected Obama. There won’t be an revolt, not now and not in the forseeable future. As long as there are such a large number of people dependent on the US (and state) government everyone is fat and happy. And that number is growing on a regular basis.

The government will continue to take power away from the people under the guise of helping. And the people will eat it up. Also, taxes will continue to climb in order to pay for all of this. And as more money is taken out of the hands of the job creators the economy will continue to falter.

If you want to see America’s future take a look at California. Only the US will be in worse shape as we will compound our economic problems with foreign policy blunders as well.

There…feel better now?

Ha.[/quote]

Zeb, why do you think Anon seeming to help raise awareness and expose the gov’t as powerhungry and bad is a waste of their time? Does their ends HAVE to be revolution? I don’t get why you seem to be against that idea…or is it their method you don’t like?[/quote]

Intellectually I love the idea. But I’ve lived long enough to know that it won’t do a bit of good.

We know who is in power and we know what’s going to happen over the next four years. Any effort made to counteract that is theoretically a good thing, but realistically will go absolutely no where!

[/quote]

I would ask, will it go nowhere because it’s not practical, or will it go nowhere simply due to not enough people having the same mindset, and taking action?

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
but IMO the major assault on our freedoms have come from private enterprise , Employers and Financial institutions
[/quote]

PLease, expand on this.

I have to know how you have drawn this conclusion.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
but IMO the major assault on our freedoms have come from private enterprise , Employers and Financial institutions
[/quote]

I am also curious what brings you to this conclusion.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[/quote]

This is the dumbest comment of the year. But I have faith in you and I know that you’ll top it in the coming months.[/quote]

I am glad to see, you now think Obama care is a good thing because it did not mandate Private individuals to purchase something from private enterprise

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]StevenF wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
[/quote]

I am also curious what brings you to this conclusion. [/quote]

Mary Jane.[/quote]

Oh the wisdumb :slight_smile:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
The main theme I notice with Anonymous is “transparency”.

I don’t think that is a waste of time if it exposes the hypocrisy of the global overlords and also helps to bring their overblown egos back down to earth.

All Anon does is provide fodder for the disillusioned.[/quote]

A collection of anonymous people, operating under the name Anonymous, fighting for greater transparency. Yep.[/quote]

Absolutely, do as I say not do as I do goes both ways.

Fuck the high road, there are too many cops on there.