Anonymous Hack

Thoughts?

Behind the juvenile music and Batman clips and the bloviating faux-grandiosity of the rhetoric, I think they have a real point here. To threaten somebody who disseminated a bunch of MIT articles with 35 years satisfies the requirements for “cruel and unusual” for me.

[quote]smh23 wrote:

Thoughts?

Behind the juvenile music and Batman clips and the bloviating faux-grandiosity of the rhetoric, I think they have a real point here. To threaten somebody who disseminated a bunch of MIT articles with 35 years satisfies the requirements for “cruel and unusual” for me.[/quote]

In a country where the majority of the population is brainwashed by Hollywood I think they need all the help they can get hence I can excuse the “music, super-hero that stands for Justice in the Hollywood influenced American mind and the way they use their free speech to achieve full effect.”

Otherwise I agree with you completely.

[quote]Alpha F wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

Thoughts?

Behind the juvenile music and Batman clips and the bloviating faux-grandiosity of the rhetoric, I think they have a real point here. To threaten somebody who disseminated a bunch of MIT articles with 35 years satisfies the requirements for “cruel and unusual” for me.[/quote]

In a country where the majority of the population is brainwashed by Hollywood I think they need all the help they can get hence I can excuse the “music, super-hero that stands for Justice in the Hollywood influenced American mind and the way they use their free speech to achieve full effect.”

Otherwise I agree with you completely.
[/quote]

Yeah, it’s certainly not a major offense–just a little cheesy. Anyway, if it’s all true–I haven’t looked into any of this further than a couple news stories–then I’ve got to say, the 35 years business is beyond draconian.

I could not load the page

Rumor is, the first ‘warhead’ is the identities of numerous people on the Federal Witness Protection Program.

Unconfirmed.

[quote]JayPierce wrote:
Rumor is, the first ‘warhead’ is the identities of numerous people on the Federal Witness Protection Program.

Unconfirmed.[/quote]

Wow. I hope not. Talk about collateral damage.