Annoying Things About Having Size!

[quote]Dave_ wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
I hate having to buy double XL clothes.

Your profile says you weigh 170 pounds.

Yeah, he was joking genius.

[/quote]

OH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! Good joke! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Man. Humor.

[quote]Hack Wilson wrote:
Dave_ wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
I hate having to buy double XL clothes.

Your profile says you weigh 170 pounds.

Yeah, he was joking genius.

OH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! Good joke! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Man. Humor. [/quote]

Yeah, I agree. But it seems it’s an ongoing thing - you are new here and therefore wouldn’t really know. HumoUr.

Come on! This is an annoying thread. It’s like someone saying, “Shit. Being rich and great looking is a pain in the ass, man! Sometimes…I’ve got to screw six or eight women in one day! In one DAY! Mostly MODELS!”

As Hack demonstrates, the #1 problem of having a stick up your rear end is that no one likes you.

[quote]DON D1ESEL wrote:
As Hack demonstrates, the #1 problem of having a stick up your rear end is that no one likes you.[/quote]

Be that as it may, if I had posted this, people would be all over me. Wait. Or is THAT also because ‘no one likes me!’ Damn. That hurts because, deep down, I really want to be liked.

Thing is this: I hear a lot of guys who are a LOT smaller than I am bitching about how they can’t find clothes to fit them. Even though I have to jump through the odd hoop to get clothes that fit, I never call attention to it just so people will realize that I’m huge. So chances are if you claim to have a lot of problems finding clothes to fit and you are NOT 6’5" 285…you’re probably just running your mouth.[/quote]

at my heaviest i was 197 lbs w/ 10% bf and i am only 5’5" and at that height finding clothes that fit you is damn near impossible. it was hard to find pants that were 29x30 and would fit 30" legs in them, the same with shirts.

but if being big is such an annoyance just suck it and lose some lbs. that is exactly what i did now that im 20 lbs lighter i feel alot better and can wear just about anyclothes i want.

DON D1ESEL wrote:
As Hack demonstrates, the #1 problem of having a stick up your rear end is that no one likes you.

Be that as it may, if I had posted this, people would be all over me. Wait. Or is THAT also because ‘no one likes me!’ Damn. That hurts because, deep down, I really want to be liked. [/quote]

Weren’t you the idiot that told someone on here that they didn’t even make enough money to look at a hotel that you once stayed at? If not, my sincerest apologies.

6’4" and a bulking 290 right now.

I can buy clothes off the rack at most any store. Yes, I’m limited sometimes to xxl or better yet xlt or xxlt depending on style, but I can do it.

Disclaimer–I can not shop at GAP,AF, or some of the 'trendier stores, but other department stores almost all carry those sizes.

And if you guys haven’t figured out that Hack Wilson is Go Heavy Fool it’s about time to snap to it. Pro football playing-Metallica roady fool.

[quote]sasquatch wrote:

And if you guys haven’t figured out that Hack Wilson is Go Heavy Fool it’s about time to snap to it. Pro football playing-Metallica roady fool.[/quote]

No shit?

If that’s true he is the very definition of pathetic!

sasquatch you are absolutely right. The biggest problem i had, was i used to always shop at like american eagle or gap when i was skinnier, and grew to love their clothes. Now, even there xxl is like a macys L. Plus half their shirts say “slim fit” or “muscle”. funny how the big guys cant fit into these supposed muscle shirts they selL, but all the skinny guys sure can! Thhhattt makes sense.

I hope to have these problems one day. haha

Thing is this: I hear a lot of guys who are a LOT smaller than I am bitching about how they can’t find clothes to fit them. Even though I have to jump through the odd hoop to get clothes that fit, I never call attention to it just so people will realize that I’m huge. So chances are if you claim to have a lot of problems finding clothes to fit and you are NOT 6’5" 285…you’re probably just running your mouth.[/quote]

I think your a bit of a tool, but i do agree with you on this point.

[quote]sasquatch wrote:

I can buy clothes off the rack at most any store. Yes, I’m limited sometimes to xxl or better yet xlt or xxlt depending on style, but I can do it.

Disclaimer–I can not shop at GAP,AF, or some of the 'trendier stores, but other department stores almost all carry those sizes.

And if you guys haven’t figured out that Hack Wilson is Go Heavy Fool it’s about time to snap to it. Pro football playing-Metallica roady fool.[/quote]

I buy most of my stuff online. I can’t find my size actually in most stores. Dress shirts around here only go up to a size 18. They act as if they have never even heard of a 20" neck. I think it depends on WHERE you live also.

In Texas I never had much of a problem finding my size at stores. Online, though, I do still shop at Old Navy (they go up to a XXXL on the website). Under Armour doesn’t carry my size in the stores around here so that gets bought online as well.

I truly think guys who complain the most about this actually have to worry about it the least.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
sasquatch wrote:

And if you guys haven’t figured out that Hack Wilson is Go Heavy Fool it’s about time to snap to it. Pro football playing-Metallica roady fool.

I buy most of my stuff online. I can’t find my size actually in most stores. Dress shirts around here only go up to a size 18. They act as if they have never even heard of a 20" neck. I think it depends on WHERE you live also.

In Texas I never had much of a problem finding my size at stores. Online, though, I do still shop at Old Navy (they go up to a XXXL on the website). Under Armour doesn’t carry my size in the stores around here so that gets bought online as well.

I truly think guys who complain the most about this actually have to worry about it the least.[/quote]

I like to go online because I can always order the tall selections. Nothing worse than bending over and having to re-tuck every GD time. And I’m also a tweener neck size. 18’s and I look like a pumpkin stickin’ out of the top and 20 sometimes looks a little sloppy.

Thank goodness my company went ‘tieless’ several years ago.

And yes, I know we’ve touched on this numerous times in the past, but I would really like a ‘visual’ of the people who post this malarky. I mean, obviously I am bigger than average, but I have more people trying to be my buddy and asking me “do you play football?” than I’ve ever had staring me down.

And to the guy who’s ‘new size’ caused him to bump into stuff–what the fuck. Did you put on like 50 lbs overnight?
Even with these fresh 20lbs on me–I’ve yet to bump into anything because of it.

[quote]derek wrote:
sasquatch wrote:

No shit?

If that’s true he is the very definition of pathetic!
[/quote]

Just a hunch–but if you have some free time and are looking for something to do–go back and read some of his posts. Let me know if you see some similarity or if I just have a foolish fetish. Some people have gaydar…

[quote]Dave_ wrote:

Yeah, I agree. But it seems it’s an ongoing thing - you are new here and therefore wouldn’t really know. HumoUr.
[/quote]

No, in the United States it is spelled humor.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=492761&pageNo=0

this article by dave tate always brings a smile to my face. im sure a few ppl can relate to some of these reasons.

[quote]derek wrote:
There’s NOTHING annoying about having size. It’s ALL POSITIVE.

That’s like asking what’s annoying about being good looking (which I am not).

Even the “negatives” are positives. Would you rather be small?[/quote]

I have to agree with derek, since going from skinny bastard to a bit over average I guess, I’ve stopped wearing underwear because my wait to leg ratio didn’t seem to be liked by companies that make boxers.

Best part is the freedom, underwear used to be so hot and uncomfortable and crap. Well screw that, now I’m free!

When people notice that you have some appreciable muscle mass, they seem to automatically assume that you’re somehow stupid. I get comments sometimes like “you wouldn’t understand” when talking about issues that some feel would be over my head.

I usually follow comments that like with a vicious verbal beating that leaves the assuming person thoroughly embarassed. I learned a few things while earning my Ph.D., but they “wouldn’t uderstand”.

I can NEVER get a reach-around. - 'Nuff Said.