Announcing Prime Time T-Nation

[quote]Fuquad wrote:
So, WHERE will it be on the site? I don’t want to miss it.[/quote]

Upper-left corner, above the T-Nation Radio. Can’t miss it.

Awesome!!!

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:
Starting Monday, the 18th of April, T-Nation will begin “Prime Time T-Nation”.

Each week, from 7 PM to 10 PM EST, on Monday through Thursday, T-Nation’s strength coaches and nutritionists will be on the forum to answer your questions.

At any given time during those hours and days, you’ll find one or more of our smart guys participating in forum discussions and giving you suggestions regarding your weight training or nutritional needs.

Starting Monday, you’ll see a new area on the forum called “Prime Time T-Nation”. It will tell you which of our experts are on-line at that moment, and if you click on their name, you’ll be taken to their last post.

So, get your questions ready and make sure you tune in next Monday night![/quote]

mental orgasm

[quote]jackzepplin wrote:
I still have a hard time believing that this site has been free all of these years.

~ Jack[/quote]

Sshh… be quiet! Maybe my bad luck continues, and T-Nation not free anymore, when I next time open this site…

Any idea when the “Prime Time T-Nation” section is going to be up?

[quote]bigpump23 wrote:
Any idea when the “Prime Time T-Nation” section is going to be up?[/quote]

Um… to paraphrase TC:

[quote]Starting Monday, the 18th of April, T-Nation will begin “Prime Time T-Nation”.

Each week, from 7 PM to 10 PM EST, on Monday through Thursday…[/quote]

???

FYI, everyone, if you have a question for a particular contributor that you’d like answered, your best bet is probably to just start a thread with his name in it along with the topic. For example, “Attn: Waterbury, RE: ABBH.”

TC,

Would it not be better if Prime Time T-Nation posts where somehow grouped in one area rather then being scattered across different boards? That way one can read up on everything that was posted on a given day. Otherwise all this valuable info from the experts is hard to hunt down and there’s no easy way to tell you one catch it all or not.

Thanks,
-Yustas