Announcement - volunteers needed

Hey bros, I posted this in another thread, but I thought I’d put it out so all can see the offer. I just finished writing a couple training programs for the mag designed to maximize the results from a steroid cycle. I’m looking for volunteers to try these out, and I have two programs I can send to you. One is for those who are using a 2on, 4off approach, and the other is for guys going for a straight 8 week cycle. These programs are brutally intense and will require total committment on your part, but if you’re serious about your efforts and have your diet and lifestyle in order, you will do very well. I need 10 volunteers, 5 for each cycle length. If you’re interested, email me at drsantillo@hotmail.com… Please include in the subject line which cycle you plan on doing. The first 5 to respond for each
get the program.

Side note: writing a "general" program is very difficult, and it's impossible to write a program that will fit perfectly with everyone. There must be some priority in the balance of strength/mass development and in muscle priority and balance. I decided to write these training programs with my own weaknesses in mind, and if you happen to be someone looking to prioritize these same areas, you'll be even more satisfied. The order of priority in these programs is as follows: arm hypertrophy, bench and rowing strength, core conditioning, lower extremities.

One other thing, I’ve gotten a bunch of emails so far saying things like, “i might be interested in the 2on, 4off program, can you email it to me so I can check it out?” The answer is that I plan on publishing these programs, and I can only email it to those people who are 100% serious about using them (In other words, only 10 people will get them). Another thing, anyone that wants to use these needs to start their cycle within the next 3-4 weeks.