Anna's Training Log Part 2 (Part 1)

So they play with the macros to make it seem healthier, rather than the total calorie count? That seems more legal and less important. I always wondered why they had such low carb counts.

Idk about other companies, but quest doesn’t count the net carbs

So count it as the lowest amount.

ie the lie on the label :wink:

Life is full of lies. Sometimes those lies are useful.

1 Like

OMG. Everything’s count. Those words “net"carbs” don’t mean anything special, just fancy trick. 200 kcal ot the label are 200 kcal.

1 Like

The label is lying :laughing:
It says 200cal, but that’s after subtracting

Maybe this is why you are having a hard time. You do NOT get to choose how many calories are in something. This is ridiculous and crazy! Throw the damn label in the trash and eat the bar.

2 Likes

Or bake your own bars

1 Like

I actually have a recipe!

No, 200 kcal are 200 kcal. There’s no ignoring of some of the calories. Fibres and sweteners have weight an% of the bar, but don’t have calories. Almost.
And really, this counting is madness… I work for bulgarian food safety agency , I know how food is labeled.

2 Likes

Jesus

Military- med school is an interesting idea though

2 Likes

But if you think about it…if you get deployed and for whatever reason get killed, all that hard work just goes bye bye

Die with honor!

I’d rather live with honor doe

f46766fc052bcbc484d4a18a62c95b73

1 Like

Or as my grandpa puts it: 好男不当兵

I’m sorry, I can’t read that even if my life depended on it :sweat_smile:

If you translate it, I’m sure it’ll lose some of its essence.

Yeah yeah, I’m a disgrace. Lol

Good men don’t join the military

1 Like

Take them at 200. There is little your body can do with erythriol and sugar alcohol. Just because they burn and technically have calories doesn’t mean your body can use them. For you quest bars are 200. Or don’t eat them.

3 Likes

Aside from the physical stuff, may I ask how you’re doing emotionally? Mentally? If you don’t want to answer you don’t have to.

But that’s where my concern lies. What’s going on inside, tends to manifest into what’s going on on the outside.

Food aside, training aside, school aside, how are you doing?

3 Likes