Anna Nicole Smith

[quote]Kayrob wrote:
No amount of plastic surgery can take the dumb away though.[/quote]

My opinion again…maybe not so much dumb as addicted to some kind of sedating drugs. It cracks me up when she gets on those shows and she’s all strung out, like she’s so sedated she’s about to fall asleep at the micropone mid-sentence. I wonder where her son is through all of this? I hope if she does get the money, she uses it to get her act together, rather than getting herself in even deeper by drugging the whole thing away.

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
Kayrob wrote:
No amount of plastic surgery can take the dumb away though.

My opinion again…maybe not so much dumb as addicted to some kind of sedating drugs. It cracks me up when she gets on those shows and she’s all strung out, like she’s so sedated she’s about to fall asleep at the micropone mid-sentence. I wonder where her son is through all of this? I hope if she does get the money, she uses it to get her act together, rather than getting herself in even deeper by drugging the whole thing away.

[/quote]

That the soundest thing said in this thread so far.

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
Kayrob wrote:

[/quote]

My bet is on the latter. What a waste though. Her son will be 20 this year, hopefully he has had some sanity around him. Imagine what a target he must have been at school.

chea,

um, i’m gonna have to go with surgery. She has michael jackson nose syndrome.

The transformation isn’t that hard to believe. She was, after all, a supermodel before. And then she got fat.

Lose the fat? And here we have the supermodel that was waiting underneath.

Some of the weight loss drugs that are being peddled today are just watered down versions of Meth. I think enough pills would explain her rapid weight loss and her complete incoherency in recent television appearances. Hollywood is all about fast results with minimal work. The suggestion of gastric bypass also sounds plausible.

She didn’t seem to have an in-between stage. It was like one day she’s heavy, the next day she’s thin. If Trimspa actually worked like that everyone would be taking it.

I cannot believe there have been 3 images of Anna Nicole Smith on this thread, and not one of them showcases her boobs.

I didn’t even think it was possible to find 3 non-boob pics of her if you tried…

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
chea,

um, i’m gonna have to go with surgery. She has michael jackson nose syndrome.[/quote]

They showed some old photos on TV from her early days, when she was thin. She looked exactly the same, except withou the crinkles around the eyes.

“Extra” (you can kick my ass later) consulted a plactic surgeon who attributed her look completely to the weight loss, along with a nice make-up job.

Scott

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
chea,

um, i’m gonna have to go with surgery. She has michael jackson nose syndrome.[/quote]

Does it mean it’s removable?

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
I cannot believe there have been 3 images of Anna Nicole Smith on this thread, and not one of them showcases her boobs.

I didn’t even think it was possible to find 3 non-boob pics of her if you tried…[/quote]

As you wish master!!! :slight_smile:

[quote]HvRv wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:

I didn’t even think it was possible to find 3 non-boob pics of her if you tried…

As you wish master!!! :)[/quote]

mmmmmm, lovely… thank you HvRv

[quote]jlesk68 wrote:
Whoever dies with the most toys wins nothing…
Luke 9:25[/quote]

True, but you can have one hell of a going out party!!

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
Kayrob wrote:

[/quote]

Yeah. Anna is on some serious drugs. It’s sad. I don’t see more money fixing that. She’s already well-off.

I’m just amazed that her money is still being kept from her. How long has it been? Fifteen years?

I have figured out why the son is battling her! She probably was screwing the son and then, perhaps in an argument, told him that the old man was better in the sack! Imagine if someone told you that a 93 year old was better than you – it’d be war!

:slight_smile:

HH

!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
I have figured out why the son is battling her! She probably was screwing the son and then, perhaps in an argument, told him that the old man was better in the sack! Imagine if someone told you that a 93 year old was better than you – it’d be war!

:slight_smile:

HH[/quote]

Haha actually, it’s a lot worse.

“Hey your geriatric Father is a better fuck then you. Forget you! I’m going back to banging him 24/7!”

Ewwww…

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I personally think she should win the money. It may not be “ethical”, but if some old dude wants to marry a much younger stripper with giant breasts and leave her all of the cash, more power to him. Obviously, he wasn’t too fond of his own kids though.[/quote]

Well when you read what the little bastard did to keep Anna from getting the money, you get the sense that they weren’t very likeable.

“It’s quite a story,” said a sympathetic Justice Stephen Breyer, who apparently moved Smith to tears as he spoke of her late husband and explained how a lower court reviewing the case found that Marshall’s son, E. Pierce Marshall, had forged documents, hired private detectives to keep Smith away from her husband’s deathbed and apparently squelched a promised trust fund intended to take care of her for the rest of her life."

And I don’t see how going after money makes you not dumb. Intelligence has very little to do with persistance.

I don’t see why people have such a hard time believing someone who’s famous could also be dumb.

I love her all-business look. I wish more women dressed that way. What a nice change from the slut look.