T Nation

Anna Nicole Smith Dead

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/08/anna.nicole.collapses/index.html

I was JUST posting this up now. What the fuck?

Must have been the trimspa!

i still would

Wow she did die. I am watching the news right now and everyone is reporting the same thing.

jet

RIP Tits McGee

Trimspa baby!!!

[quote]Cthulhu wrote:
Trimspa baby!!![/quote]

Man, i know she was a bit weird, but still, a young mother died, shes been through some stuff, i cant help but feel bad for her. I wonder if maybe she died of a broken heart, I hear that her and her son were really close, and to have him die the way he did, in the same room she had just given birth to, was enough to seriously wack somebody in the head.

I just hope that child is taken care of proper.

–JB

[quote]ssn0 wrote:
i still would[/quote]

Only while she was still warm.

Such a sad state of affairs that all the media/tabloids can’t let someone RIP. I hope her remaining child(ren) are well taken care of and not subject to constant scrutiny.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
ssn0 wrote:
i still would

Only while she was still warm.[/quote]

ya know, i came here for the training advice, but i stay here for the necrophilia references.

–JB

I think the silicone must have leaked into her brain.

Crazy. My guess is it’s drug related.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
ssn0 wrote:
i still would

Only while she was still warm.

ya know, i came here for the training advice, but i stay here for the necrophilia references.

–JB[/quote]

You and me both brother… you and me both.

i’m tuning in to check out the libbey trial and this is on every channel…wtf ?

this is national news ?

You know the world is in a sad state when someone who falls to addiction (allegedly) is laughed at instead sympathized with.

i wonder if howard marshall’s kids contracted a hit on her.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
ssn0 wrote:
i still would

Only while she was still warm.[/quote]

And if she’s not, a 5 minutes stuck on a curling iron should do the trick.

[quote]josh.shafer wrote:
You know the world is in a sad state when someone who falls to addiction (allegedly) is laughed at instead sympathized with.[/quote]

I don’t agree with that. If you’re weak enough to get addicted to something and then kill yourself with it, you’re asking for it. I don’t sympathize with drug addicts in the least.

Having said that, I do feel sorry for the children left behind. It’s not fair for someone to screw up their own life without thinking of their child.

[quote]josh.shafer wrote:
You know the world is in a sad state when someone who falls to addiction (allegedly) is laughed at instead sympathized with.[/quote]

You know the world is in a sad state when the death of a C level celebrity trumps news of war, peace, and the affairs of state which affect the lives of every man women and child on this earth.