Ann Coulter, Lovely Gal

[quote]edgecrusher wrote:
There actually are a bunch of conservatives who have already denounced Ann’s recent comments. I don’t condone them either, nor do I see much difference between her comments and Hillary’s gas attendent joke.[/quote]

Hilary. Now thats one fugly bitch I wouldn’t touch with a 10 foot pole.

How did the Republicans get the hot chick? I though we were supposed to have the hot ones.

Conservative my ass! Coulter probably takes it up the ass. She’s a Democrat desquised as a Republican. We’re gonna win the election now. Keep talking Ann.
And bring some of that ass to Pennsylvania. I’m available.

[quote]swivel wrote:
Mr. Push Ups wrote:
Ann could call me whatever name she wanted to and I wouldn’t care as long as she was naked. I’m a democrat and I find her quite attractive & its more than just her looks.

I don’t know what it is about that bitch, but I’d like to bang the hell out of her.

The more ignorant she gets, the more i get turned on.

Am I the only one thats attracted to her and i’ve just lost all control here or what?

dude that is some twisted shit. not only does she look just like the dorky guy from my school who was 6ft tall in 6th grade and had pubes and a moustache before any of us , but she acts like him too. especially when she laughs like retard at her obnoxious self.[/quote]

LMAO!
I don’t care, I still wanna hit that.

funny story about ann, i went to her book signing when she was at my uni, and im pretty right wing, so i thought it would be fun
she did not take it too kindly when i asked her to sign the book “your favorite facist, anne”

[quote]elliot007 wrote:
funny story about ann, i went to her book signing when she was at my uni, and im pretty right wing, so i thought it would be fun
she did not take it too kindly when i asked her to sign the book “your favorite facist, anne”

[/quote]

That was just too funny, I spit up some of my hawaiian punch.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
bigflamer wrote:
dermo wrote:
singram wrote:
Imagine if she and Micheal Moore had a kid together.Scary

I just had an image of them in the act of procreation…thanks.

I’m imagining Moore all tied up in a gimp suit with Ann stalking his big ass and cracking the whip for effect.

“Quit wimpering and tell mommy how much you love the pain!!”

Thanks. Thanks alot.

Now I’m not going to be able to eat for three days because of that mental picture…which is horrifying.[/quote]

My pleasure :wink:

[quote]bigflamer wrote:
dermo wrote:
singram wrote:
Imagine if she and Micheal Moore had a kid together.Scary

I just had an image of them in the act of procreation…thanks.

I’m imagining Moore all tied up in a gimp suit with Ann stalking his big ass and cracking the whip for effect.

“Quit wimpering and tell mommy how much you love the pain!!”
[/quote]

Judging by Ann’s adam’s apple, Michael could be in for a surprise.

W/r/t Ann’s original insult - which, as I said, I disagree with - does anyone think “raghead” is that much worse than “redneck” or “cracker”? Just askin’…

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
She called Muslims “ragheads” at CPAC on Friday night and then mused “one time I had a shot at Clinton. I thought ‘Ann, that’s not going to help your career.’” Nice to see conservatism represented by racism and hate politics of the Michael Moore variety. She’s truly a credit to the Right.[/quote]

Islam is NOT a race. If you’re going to rip someone, at least have the intelligence to do it. Also, you have to read Ann’s work and understand her humor before judging her. Aren’t you libs always bitching about someone taking something out of context?

[quote]BostonBarrister wrote:
W/r/t Ann’s original insult - which, as I said, I disagree with - does anyone think “raghead” is that much worse than “redneck” or “cracker”? Just askin’…[/quote]

No it’s not BB. But you have to remember that it’s not a racial slur if it’s about white folks.

Seriously though, when considering the two, is “redneck” any worse than “wetback”? I don’t want to open the redneck can of worms but why would one be worse than the other?

“raghead” is worse,

not only does it sound insulting
your insulting someones religion, rather than thier race

“redneck”…not very insulting
Bill Clinton called himslef a “redneck”

How many people do you think refer to themselves as “ragheads”

I would say that depending on your environment, the more you are a minority of it would be a how hard the insult is felt.

I’m a white guy, and living in America. I’m personally not insulted by anything I’ve ever been called or heard white people called. Its a matter of pride. If your prowd of your self, i don’t think the insults take much merit to you anymore.

For example…I won’t use the term because i feel its insulting for a white guy to say it. But the “N” word is insulting if used out of context.

Now if one guy calls his buddy the “N” word and they are good friends or friends and of the same race, i think it takes on almost a compliment. Or proud to be a “N”.

Its all about context. And tone of voice. Who said it. And to whom.

Words are just words and are harmless. It’s the context which make them powerful or harmful.

For me. I’m a white guy. If I’m called a Caucasian, Cracker, Redneck, or Honky, I could care less. Those to me just describe my race. I could care less if thier used in a good or bad context. I’m proud to be me, so it don’t matter hwat word thier using to refer to me.

I think if any white person just got offended by the terms that a white guy just typed, you have a confidence problem. Or maybe even an issue with pride. If we are of the same, and I’m cool in my shoes, and your jumping. Then, you have issues.

Personaly I would suggest learning not to use any slurs outside your own race. Its offensive no matter what context you use because its outside your race. Your not that “name”.

And more wars have been fought over religion than anything else. So someone in the spotlight like Ann, should not be using religous or racial slurs to the general public.

Ann should be smacked around for about an hour for giving the rest of her race a bad name. Not to mention her party, her nation, her family, and herself.

I still think she’s hot. But ignorant as hell.
Peace

[quote]Panther1015 wrote:
Racist? Not sure what you mean. Muslims aren’t a race. They’re a political/religious ideology.[/quote]

Semantics. Irrelevant. For these purposes, the implication remains the same.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
GDollars37 wrote:
She called Muslims “ragheads” at CPAC on Friday night and then mused “one time I had a shot at Clinton. I thought ‘Ann, that’s not going to help your career.’” Nice to see conservatism represented by racism and hate politics of the Michael Moore variety. She’s truly a credit to the Right.

Islam is NOT a race. If you’re going to rip someone, at least have the intelligence to do it. Also, you have to read Ann’s work and understand her humor before judging her. Aren’t you libs always bitching about someone taking something out of context?

[/quote]

I don’t think it’s that big a deal. But it certainly reflects poorly on her. It was a derogatory, prejudiced comment-doesn’t matter whether it was addressing and lumping together members of a race, religion, or ethnicity. Same thing. It would’ve reflected just as poorly if someone of leftist ideology had said it.