Ankylosing Spondylitis

Hey Guys,
I’m a long time reader, I have been recenty diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis. For the longest time I thought I had a pulled muscle but I finally went to the doctor and they told me it was ankylosing spondylistis.

My back curves back not forwards, so I’m always in proper squat form haha. I have another appointment coming up soon to discuss a treatment plan. It will must likely just be a script to ibprofen.

My question is how beneficial would deca be and at what dosage. I’ve ran 3 cycles of test prop for 8 weeks at 400mgs, and loved it. I’ve stayed away from deca and other long esters because I like the quick recovery time. Thanks for your time.

Stats
6’3
12% BF

unfortunately, the script will most certainly be take ibuprofen and fuck off. I would assume you have the typical Sacroialic inflammation accompanied by glute pain, occasional sciatic pain?

I have a friend who is going through the exact same thing, AS was the original diagnosis, however, as SIJ inflammation was his only problem, a second opinion was sought, this is still ungoing, but AS is 99% likely not the culprit, so i would advise o second opinions, checking for Chrohns, UC, EA and such fourth. Perhaps even SIJ dysfuction.

Deca will not make any noticable difference to AS if it is that.
Research starch free diets, to avoid klebsiella bacterium as this aggravates AS if you are hbla-27 positive.
Oh, and if they offer you cortisone, as much pain as you are in, stay the hell away from it. He had it in his SIJ, made everything worse and shut his test down to boot.

Please get in touch via PM, if you do not wish to discuss all on here, but i am ery interested in what symptoms you have, or have had and we may may be able to share info that has helped my friend and helped you.

Thanks mate
Testanabol

Hey thanks for the info I’ll send you a PM