Ankle Rehabilitation and Primo

I’m due to have arthroscopic surgery on my ankle in the next few days to correct some fraying of the cartelige around the talar bone. In the procedure they drill the bone underneath the cartelige. The end result is the body creating a new layer of cartalige (though of a different kind) where the old fraying occured.

My question is this, will taking a deca derivative like primo or EQ (which supposedly help callogen synthesis) help speed my recovery/rehabilitation? If so, what kind of a dose is recommended? I’m assuming that you’d want to run some form of T concurrently (I want to be out for sympathy sex, not hugs!)…

Thanks for any help,

HTD

BBB, thanks for the quick reply. You think that a Primobolan-only cycle would be effective? What would the tapering protocol (arimidex dosage as well?) look like if I’m running 500mg/wk for something like 8 weeks?

Thanks again,

Kyle

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Hi. Primo is not a deca derivative, it is a DHT derivative. You should also not need any T with it as primo is quite happy and effective run by itself. Also, T does nothing positive for the joints and if I remember correctly, can mildly degrade ligaments and tendons through reduction of pro-collagen 1 (please someone correct me if I’m wrong, LOL).

[/quote]

You’re wrong.

Testosterone (since it aromatizes) can exert some positive effects on joints, through an immune mediated response.

Hhhm I also remember hearing that test doesn’t help strengthen your joints/ligaments as well as things like deca, eq, var. Just wondering would the downside of test in regaurds to your joint/ligaments be that it causes such rapid muscle growth and strength gains that it predisposes the joints/ligaments to more injury since they don’t grow as fast, that would be in comparison to using an aas like var, eq, or deca?

Also, for bushy or anyone else who want’s to add their experiance. I recall reading/hearing on several occasions that primo is the only compound where users have shown muscle gains while in a calorie deficity (sounds like nonsence/impossible to me but I do rember reading it explicitly back in the MM2k days and it just stuck in my head). Aside from that, is it actually THAT worth using. I was thinking of doing a summer cycle that would be primo for the first 10 weeks with test/gh/tren and perhaps some slin and igf1,then switching over to masteron/var/hgh/ and perhaps some slin and igf1. Is primo worth the extra money,say compared to masteron which is cheaper.

20 months? You mean 20 weeks bro?..

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
Hhhm I also remember hearing that test doesn’t help strengthen your joints/ligaments as well as things like deca, eq, var. Just wondering would the downside of test in regaurds to your joint/ligaments be that it causes such rapid muscle growth and strength gains that it predisposes the joints/ligaments to more injury since they don’t grow as fast, that would be in comparison to using an aas like var, eq, or deca?

Also, for bushy or anyone else who want’s to add their experiance. I recall reading/hearing on several occasions that primo is the only compound where users have shown muscle gains while in a calorie deficity (sounds like nonsence/impossible to me but I do rember reading it explicitly back in the MM2k days and it just stuck in my head). Aside from that, is it actually THAT worth using. I was thinking of doing a summer cycle that would be primo for the first 10 weeks with test/gh/tren and perhaps some slin and igf1,then switching over to masteron/var/hgh/ and perhaps some slin and igf1. Is primo worth the extra money,say compared to masteron which is cheaper.[/quote]

Look up (gogle) my article (I think you’ve seen it before) called “Deca, Winstrol, and your Joints”

It explains which steroids will help your joints and why (and which will harm them).

Is primo worth the money (compared to Masteron)? No. Not at all.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
WideGuy wrote:
20 months? You mean 20 weeks bro?..

Hahaha, nope, 20 months…[/quote]

LOL. That’s the Welsh for ya, they never do anything by halves.