T Nation

Animal Test?

Anyone know anything about this new supplement?

I don't really know what to think of it.

What's In It?

21 Packs
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Pack
Servings Per Container21

Amount Per Pack % DV

Pro-Androgen Complex 2500mg
3.4-Divanillyl Tetrahydrofuran **
Cissus Quadrangularis Extract (Ketosteroes) **
Trans-3, 5, 4'-Trihydroxystilbene **
Agaricus Bisporus (Polysaccharides) **
3', 5, 7-Trihydroxy-4'-Methoxyflavone **
Yohimbe Bark Extract **
Hypertrophic Response Complex 1500mg
Arachidonic Acid (40% In A Proprietary Fatty Acid/oil Blend) **
6, 7-Dihydroxybergamottin **
Bioperine® **

• Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
    ** Daily Value (DV) not established

Other Ingredients
Nettle Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum, Agaricus Mushroom Extract, Grapefruit Extract, Palmitic Acid, Steric Acid, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, γ-Linoleic Acid, Dihomo-γ-Linoleic Acid, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Behenic Acid, Lignoceric Acid, Gelatin, Glycerine, Water, Caramel Color, Carob, Titanium Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40

A full description is at www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/test.html

Seems like another designer steroid to me.

I wouldn't go that far as to say designer steroid, looks like another plant based test booster, which though not potent, would probably do something.

How ya been Crew?
                ToneBone

Ah good call with the plant based, that's usually what universal is up to.

Man they are trying to charge $100 bucks for this stuff! Haha not my thing, I just happened to see it today.

Been hanging in there bro, getting a nice bulk belly haha.

Good deal, lol.

3.4-Divanillyl Tetrahydrofuran

I don't like anything with tetrahydrofuran. I know this isn't the strict form of the solvent, but still...

To be hounest it sounds like another desinger steroid . just beacuse its plant based does'nt mean it is'nt.

If im not mistaken i took this in highschool a few months before it was banned... im assuming this is a new formula

anyway my results on the old stuff went like this... my routine consisted of doing the same upper body routine three days a week M, W, F (yes it was an awesome routine)
and i started each day with bench 3x10

i had hit a plateau and was stuck at 3x10x145
on monday i went in and took it and was able to do 150, Wednesday 155 and Friday 160
i also hit 50 dips that week on friday (i only weighed 130 at the time)

that weekend i developed terrible acid reflux (and quit taking the supplement)which i still have hints of till this day

Haha like I said I was never planning on taking it, just wondering what the hell was so great about it that it cost $100!

Haha if you know of any vet techs or nurses let me know.