What would you consider standard fitness terms to be considered an ANIMAL not just in the weight room, but to have that kind of strength that transfers to any sporting event. Like, if you had enough time to develope the skill set, your strength, and power would be up to par in almost any environment.
Not a complete list, just some to consider...
- 3x BW squat
- OH Squat BW 15x
- OH Press 1.5x BW
- Power clean 2.2x bw
- Run Twelve 100m sprints with 1 minute rest and no less than a 15% drop off in time between runs.
- Tabata front squats with 155 without dropping below 12-13 reps
- Vertical leap above 32inches
- chin up with 65% BW added
- 20 to 30 STRICT medium grip pullups
I feel crossfit was/is going in the right direction with this idea, but I'm quite a bit less endurance based.