Animal Stak 2

animal stak 2 ?

[quote]CraigxXx wrote:
Like what i am trying to get at here is weather or not animal stak is worth the money, i mean everyone is saying it just gives them boosts, what els does it do? im talking to those who have done this for at least a month. did it gain muscle ect ect…?

I have done alot of research and in many different forums ppl were just saying that it gave them super pumps and didn’t give any detail weather or not they gained muscle faster or gained muscle at all, i know its a multivitamin but what is up with the pro hormone stuff, what does that do ?

should i go with N.O.-explode or this animal stak 2 ?

i don’t care about pills or anything i just want to get the best out of my money [/quote]

animal stack 1 was made up of pro hormones and diet ingredients that are now banned by the FDA.

Animal Stak 2 utilizes what is available on the market now.

the vitamins you are thinking of are are called the M pack or something, and they are basically just overpriced multi vitamins.

if the ingredients used in the stack do what all the supp companies say, then yes, the product will lead to muscle gain.

i’ll post updates from time to time on how it effects me. it should be in the mail either today or tomorrow.

Animal stak 1- discontinued

animal stak 2- test booster, legal. claims boosts HGH, vasodilating properties, liver detoxifier, assorted other benefits.

Animal M-stak- less test boosting properties marketed for athletes who need to pass piss tests. even though stak 2 is legal you might still not pass an NCAA test. with M-stak you would because it contains things like ecdysterones, etc that they dont test for.

Animal pak- multi vitamin (its only like 22$ its not over priced at all)

Animal Nitro - is an anmino acid blend

Animal Pump -pre workout NO product

This should eliminate the confusion.

Ive used stak 2, m stak, and animal pak. all pretty solid products. just dont take the label seriously, like any other supp. I had pretty good gains with stak 2, close to avg with m stak and animal pak is a good multi.

Newbies love kitchen-sink supplements.

Throw enough flashy ingredients in a product and some people will go gaga over it regardless of whether they are potent or in efficacious dosages.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
had you ever tried animal pak before, ive been trying to decide if i wanna drop 25 bucks over at Elitefts on it or not.

–JB[/quote]

It is worth it. Ever since I took it a year ago I have not trained without it. I tried nitro, but it didn’t seem to do anything for me.

[quote]Kreal7 wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
had you ever tried animal pak before, ive been trying to decide if i wanna drop 25 bucks over at Elitefts on it or not.

–JB

It is worth it. Ever since I took it a year ago I have not trained without it. I tried nitro, but it didn’t seem to do anything for me.[/quote]

Kreal7, you have taken animal stak 2 ? what gains have you made ? and how long and hard did you have to train to gain what you have, that is if you even gained any ?

Also is animal stak 2 a pro-hormone, if so im not going to take it lol, all i need to know is if its safe, i herd its worse then a steriod???

[quote]CraigxXx wrote:
Also is animal stak 2 a pro-hormone, if so im not going to take it lol, all i need to know is if its safe, i herd its worse then a steriod???[/quote]

This statement is annoying in so many ways…

At the request to keep readers updated on results

Day 1: May 10

Animal Stak 2 arrived today! the Fed Ex driver didn’t make it until after the gym this morning but it was still pretty exciting.

I took the first packet at 10:30 this morning. Lots of pills!

I don’t anticipate feeling any changes for a week or so if at all in my mood, energy levels etc.

I should note that i do take HOT-ROX as well, and will be stacking the supplements.

i feel that if any mood or performance changes occur, i can safely bet that it is due to animal stak as i have been using HOT-ROX for a while and know how it affects me.

Dont you fricken hate it when the fedEx guy gets there after youve already been to the gym.

Im hoping my Surge gets here today soon.

-end hijack-

–JB

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Dont you fricken hate it when the fedEx guy gets there after youve already been to the gym.

Im hoping my Surge gets here today soon.

-end hijack-

–JB[/quote]

it is pretty annoying, but i do go early so i can’t really blame him.

Day 2:

I took animal stack about an hour before hitting the gym this morning.

nothing spectacular as far as energy boosts, extra vascularity etc. normal work out.

i don’t anticipate any elevated energy levels due to prior tribulus use, but am definately curious to see the rate of strength and muscle growth as the stak starts to change hormonal levels.

stak 2 was a waste of money. just look at all those pills in the bag. you think your body can really digest all of that shit at one time? NO!! you will only take in so much then piss the rest out.

Why do you think other Test products such as the superior Alpha Male require two dosages a day broken up between 6-8 hours? Your best bet for an elevated hormonal level is to take Alpha Male 2x a day and a ZMA at night.

If you do this, and really have your diet down, and i mean really have it down!!! You will grow. I recommend recording down everything you eat and the times that you eat in a book before you go wasting money on supplements.

chances are your diet is not as “Dialed” in as you suppose it is. carrying a book around and recording the calories, carbs, proteins, fats, etc. was really a wake up call for me.

Screw stak 2 man, your going to find it to be a waste of money and a chore to gag down all those freakin horse pills everyday. plus, i always had a tendency of burping up weird tasting shit after taking those pills anyway, worse than the burps you get from taking fish oil or garlic supps for those who know what i’m talking about!

Good luck with your can of horse pills man!!! maybe it’ll work for you, but for me, i’d put my $25 towards some Alpha Male.

[quote]ragingbassist wrote:
stak 2 was a waste of money. just look at all those pills in the bag. you think your body can really digest all of that shit at one time? NO!! you will only take in so much then piss the rest out.

Why do you think other Test products such as the superior Alpha Male require two dosages a day broken up between 6-8 hours? Your best bet for an elevated hormonal level is to take Alpha Male 2x a day and a ZMA at night.

If you do this, and really have your diet down, and i mean really have it down!!! You will grow. I recommend recording down everything you eat and the times that you eat in a book before you go wasting money on supplements.

chances are your diet is not as “Dialed” in as you suppose it is. carrying a book around and recording the calories, carbs, proteins, fats, etc. was really a wake up call for me.

Screw stak 2 man, your going to find it to be a waste of money and a chore to gag down all those freakin horse pills everyday. plus, i always had a tendency of burping up weird tasting shit after taking those pills anyway, worse than the burps you get from taking fish oil or garlic supps for those who know what i’m talking about!

Good luck with your can of horse pills man!!! maybe it’ll work for you, but for me, i’d put my $25 towards some Alpha Male.[/quote]

"If you do this, and really have your diet down, and i mean really have it down!!! You will grow. I recommend recording down everything you eat and the times that you eat in a book before you go wasting money on supplements. "

i get gains with out supplements. that isn’t the point.

animal stak has everything your suggestinghas plus more. if digestion is the issue, then i can just take the pills through out the day.

i see no reason why animal stak will not be effective if ZMA and Alpha Male are. it has the same stuff plus some.

besides, i found it online for cheaper than Alpha Male and zma prices anyways.

we’ll see how it helps at the end of three weeks i guess.

[quote]ragingbassist wrote:

Good luck with your can of horse pills man!!! maybe it’ll work for you, but for me, i’d put my $25 towards some Alpha Male.[/quote]

and as far as digestion goes, i eat a hell of a lot more than an animal stak package of pills at meals. should i be eating portions smaller than a handful of pills?

Why don’t people give the human body a little credit? We are very capable of digesting most of what we consume.

“If you do this, and really have your diet down, and i mean really have it down!!! You will grow.”

True, with or without sups. So many waste money on these “designer” supps. But if it mentally puts you where you need to be, more power to you.

Dont mean to knock your thread but so many people give credit to these sups, when its your training and diet ethic that dictates how you will grow. Good luck with your experiment and keep your log updated. I will be checking in on it.

Semper Fi,
Habitual

[quote]Habitual wrote:
“If you do this, and really have your diet down, and i mean really have it down!!! You will grow.”

True, with or without sups. So many waste money on these “designer” supps. But if it mentally puts you where you need to be, more power to you.

Dont mean to knock your thread but so many people give credit to these sups, when its your training and diet ethic that dictates how you will grow. Good luck with your experiment and keep your log updated. I will be checking in on it.

Semper Fi,
Habitual[/quote]

yeah, i’m typically pretty skeptical about supplements too, especially body building supplements since most of them have such subjective tests used to show effectiveness. science seems to be pretty accurate on showing the link between elevated testosterone and muscle gains though.

i don’t want to take the plunge to steroids and feel that if many of the supplements in the Stak are banned in athletic orginizations due to their effects on testosterone, they must do something for sure.

diet, excercise and sleep are definately the most important and only necessary elements to body building.

but effective supplements can’t hurt.

i do hope the Stak turns out to be a bonus.

Day 3:

I have been noticeably grumpy all day for no real reason.

today i increased weight on both the bench, incline and shoulder press successfully.

i do a full body lifting session and went for extra reps on squats at the same weight as last time, so i’ll be increasing weight there too.

i had a hell of a time getting to sleep last night for some reason, even after taking melatonin. this may be why i’m grumpy.

without taking blood tests, i don’t know how much of the differences i’m starting to experience are due to the Animal Stak, but i am definately noticing little things here and there.

Yeah bro, I would def go and get blood work. It would make your study more concrete. Plus, it cant hurt to get it done anyway. I use AAS and try to get my bloodwork Pre-Mid-Post cycle. My doc is pretty cool and he hooks me up. But go get it done for shits and giggles.

Semper Fi