Animal Stak 2

I just ordered a packet of this stuff. it seems to be a super pro-hormone supp according to the ingredients listed. unfortunately, the original formula had to be compromised due to federal regulations, but they really utilize what is on the market now.

has anyone taken the stuff? not the M pack or vitamins, but the Animal Stak. My order should be here on tuesday and i’m pretty excited.

does Biotest have anything similar?

Yeah. . . no. I just looked, it’s pretty standard stuff as far as bodybuilding supplements go. Nothing remotely close to pro-hormones.

I would have went with Alpha Male and REZ-V, but that’s just me. Alpha Male has all of the important test boosters plus the addition of Carbolin 19.

[quote]texasguy wrote:
I just ordered a packet of this stuff. it seems to be a super pro-hormone supp according to the ingredients listed.[/quote]

HAHA, Animal Stak 1 was a pro-hormone - stak 2 was the “come-back” after the ban.

Nice try though, sucka!

[quote]rsg wrote:
texasguy wrote:
I just ordered a packet of this stuff. it seems to be a super pro-hormone supp according to the ingredients listed.

HAHA, Animal Stak 1 was a pro-hormone - stak 2 was the “come-back” after the ban.

Nice try though, sucka![/quote]

"unfortunately, the original formula had to be compromised due to federal regulations, but they really utilize what is on the market now. "

they still offer all the “best” stuff available. i’m not really asking for a comparison of the first and second, but for opinions from people who have used the Stak 2.

[quote]texasguy wrote:
rsg wrote:
texasguy wrote:
I just ordered a packet of this stuff. it seems to be a super pro-hormone supp according to the ingredients listed.

Nice try though, sucka!

"unfortunately, the original formula had to be compromised due to federal regulations, but they really utilize what is on the market now. "

they still offer all the “best” stuff available. i’m not really asking for a comparison of the first and second, but for opinions from people who have used the Stak 2. [/quote]

I’m saying that it’s not a pro-hormone (stak 2) as you stated before. Stak 2 was just a compilation of “good” ingredients which were no where near as good. I’ve never tried them personally but this is what I’ve heard.

Either way, good luck.

[quote]SBT wrote:
it seems to be a super pro-hormone supp according to the ingredients listed.

Yeah. . . no. I just looked, it’s pretty standard stuff as far as bodybuilding supplements go. Nothing remotely close to pro-hormones.

I would have went with Alpha Male and REZ-V, but that’s just me. Alpha Male has all of the important test boosters plus the addition of Carbolin 19.[/quote]

the stack you mention doesn’t really seem to measure up with Alpha Male though. at least not with ingredient variation and quantity.

had you ever tried animal pak before, ive been trying to decide if i wanna drop 25 bucks over at Elitefts on it or not.

–JB

I’ve got 6 packages of the Animal Test
which is the pro-hormones 1-ad, 4-ad and 1-test

:slight_smile:

not for sale tho

Hey Bro!
I’m new to BB and started the stak and pak 3 weeks ago and I can say…Its the BOMB!! really seeing alot of changes. I gained 20 lbs in my squats this last few weeks…
You will love it… Let us know how it works for you

[quote]trekrider554 wrote:
Hey Bro!
I’m new to BB and started the stak and pak 3 weeks ago and I can say…Its the BOMB!! really seeing alot of changes. I gained 20 lbs in my squats this last few weeks…
You will love it… Let us know how it works for you[/quote]

will do, though i would imagine most of your gains are from being a beginner. these first six months or so will be the fastest gains you make.

can you tell a difference in energy levels or other effects of testosterone as a proxy measurement?

its definitely great stuff…a bit pricey but i think it works very well…ive used the stak 2 in the past and i could remember it giving some sickkkk pumps and loved it…definitely a good product and ive used alot, id definitely say its one of the better ones out there!

a buddy told me to try it, but it was pricey so i was sketchy, reply how it went for you.

[quote]mkelly wrote:
a buddy told me to try it, but it was pricey so i was sketchy, reply how it went for you.[/quote]

i will

I’ve used it, its pretty good stuff, nothing to blow you away but hey for being legal it was great, lots of energy, definite boost in vacularity, a solid gains.

I am confused, what exactly is the difference between animal stak 1 and animal stak 2. is animal stak 1 just all the vitamins and animal stak 2 has all the pro hormones.

Like what is up with everyone saying it just gives you pumps, like what about the gain in muscle mass, how long did it take you to gain this muscle mass using animal stak??

I dont know, after this one I think I am done with the stak for now. Too many piles, plus adding them to my fish oil, ZMA, and a few others… I am good. I am just going to go back to a 1 or 2 a day pill for multi

Like what i am trying to get at here is weather or not animal stak is worth the money, i mean everyone is saying it just gives them boosts, what els does it do? im talking to those who have done this for at least a month. did it gain muscle ect ect…?

I have done alot of research and in many different forums ppl were just saying that it gave them super pumps and didn’t give any detail weather or not they gained muscle faster or gained muscle at all, i know its a multivitamin but what is up with the pro hormone stuff, what does that do ?

should i go with N.O.-explode or this animal stak 2 ?

i don’t care about pills or anything i just want to get the best out of my money

Stay away from NO explode unless you want to jitter like a crack head. Spike man, that shit is god.

[quote]mkelly wrote:
Stay away from NO explode unless you want to jitter like a crack head. Spike man, that shit is god.[/quote]

yer i was tweaking something fearce after NO explode…lol

[quote]mkelly wrote:
Stay away from NO explode unless you want to jitter like a crack head. Spike man, that shit is god.[/quote]

How about VasoXplode from Scivation. They make a good BCAA powder called Xtend, but I’m curious about Vaso…