Animal Smarts

Considering how I just schooled you in the beef thread ( http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1951562&pageNo=1#1954813 ) showing how you don’t even know the basics of your own industry, I cannot see how anyone would take your comments seriously.

I actually take it as a compliment that you are stalking my threads to attack me. I mean its a weird compliment, stalking, but its a compliment none the less. You first came and attacked me without anyone asking and for no reason when I was defending a newbie that everyone was insulting for her clothes and the way she wrote, and now you are hopping from one thread of mine to another attacking me. I HAVE NEVER STARTED A FIGHT here, but certainly respond to people like yourself who attack me.

I am not sure why you attack so many people, calling them names and insulting them. You may need some counseling.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Since you even know the fact that you can’t yell fire in a theater - it is obvious that even the most stupid of people know this.

[/quote]

So that places you below even the most stupid of people since you did not know this, when you stated your first amendment gives you the right to talk about anything. First amendment does not give a person the right to talk about anything, oh ye who are stupider than the most stupid

No, I am not a big follower of strong man comps. I am a follower of certain track events, certain swim events, and basketball. Its not obvious to most people who your avatar would be, since strong man comps really are not all that popular in the USA.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Now - either contribute or fucking leave the forum.

[/quote]

So is this your forum?

And as I mentioned earlier I don’t plan to post in the steroid section for many reasons. Even though other boards have repeatedly asked me to be a moderator and even offered me my own forum (for my medical knowledge) I decline, which is a shame because such boards are usually dominated by no-nothings such as yourself

[quote]Fawkes wrote:
Considering how I just schooled you in the beef thread ( http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1951562&pageNo=1#1954813 ) showing how you don’t even know the basics of your own industry, I cannot see how anyone would take your comments seriously.

I actually take it as a compliment that you are stalking my threads to attack me. I mean its a weird compliment, stalking, but its a compliment none the less. You first came and attacked me without anyone asking and for no reason when I was defending a newbie that everyone was insulting for her clothes and the way she wrote, and now you are hopping from one thread of mine to another attacking me. I HAVE NEVER STARTED A FIGHT here, but certainly respond to people like yourself who attack me.

I am not sure why you attack so many people, calling them names and insulting them. You may need some counseling.[/quote]

This is my forum, asshole. I don’t stalk. You are posting lies, and bullshit. It needs to be addressed, and cleaned up.

You are the one that has been scouring my prior posts. I don’t do that. Never have.

As for schooling - you are the only one saying that. Much like you are the only one who thinks you are smart.

Now - if you want to continue this, start a thread. I have warned you to stop it in here. Were I you, I would heed the warning.

I don’t care if you want to jump my ass, or whatever it is you think you are doing to me - just don’t do it in this forum. Your newness should not preclude you from understanding that this forum is different than the rest.

That statement says it all…the Pudzian has gone through more hard work and training than most of us could achieve in multiple lifetimes. How dare you mock this great man, you arrogant fool.

Crashball