Animal Pak Vitamins

I just got some. anyone use them before? Did you find it helped? any thoughts are welcome. thx

[quote]realpeanutbutter wrote:
I just got some. anyone use them before? Did you find it helped? any thoughts are welcome. thx
[/quote]

I had them. I used them before. I didn’t find that it helped… but eating right and lifting consistently has. Oh… and save your money, buy protein powder instead.

~V

A good multi helps in general (centrum/one a day/one source, etc DO NOT fall into the “a good multi” category, they are garbage) because it fills in gaps that are impossible to obtain from food. Check out Nature’s Plus Source of Life, OR Life’s Forunte. Both are excellent products.

I’ve been using animal pak for a couple months, and I think they are great. I think they help me recover and keep me from getting sick. The training that even a recreational powerlifter or bodybuilder puts their body through is taxing, and can cause your immune system to weaken, so a good multivitamin helps keep you from getting sick. It’s hard to lift when you’re sick. But, i’m no expert and it’s just my .02, but they are a foundation of my supplement plan.

i’m on them right now and think they suck…no extra special gains…not recovering any better…i won’t waste my money again on those…i’ll buy a good multi

I will never buy again. Made my piss turn neon yellow and I mean radioactive, also had a superior stench to it. I would save your money and just buy a single multi vitamin and eat right, your friends/women/pets/relatives will thank you for not stinking up the house.

Are you people expecting some steroid like gains from a multi?

It helps supplement your diet to make sure you are getting all of your vitamins and minerals.

Saying that your are “on” a multi implies that you are expecting some crazy gains from something that isn’t going to give it to you.

If you have neon yellow piss, you aren’t drinking enough water. Up your water intake. Simple as that.

That being said I like Animal Pak, but it can be a pain in the ass to swallow all of those pills. Make sure you have a lot of water on hand.

Your piss is neon because your body is passing the extra vitamin it does not need.

I preffer Flintstones chewables, have experienced some massive gains from those. Not really im too old for those now… or am i?

I have used them in the past. I liked them, never had any problems, but I have since moved on to Greens+. You should check it out.

Dog, where to start man? Some of these people on this site are just plain stupid. Of course I agree with you. Its a multi vitamin, not an anabolic you fucking idiots.

The truth is most of you probably dont need a multi pak like that. But for me and the Dog, it is exactly what we need. If you train intense (very subjective so please dont start) and are into a serious BB lifestyle where your body requires more than a single mega-man bs pill, Animal Pak is the truth. It has been a stable of my supplementation stack for the last four years and when I do not take them, I can feel the difference.

I take one pak in the morning with a glass of OJ. During major mass bulks I take two paks a day.

AA

[quote]TDog305 wrote:

It helps supplement your diet to make sure you are getting all of your vitamins and minerals.

Saying that your are “on” a multi implies that you are expecting some crazy gains from something that isn’t going to give it to you.

If you have neon yellow piss, you aren’t drinking enough water. Up your water intake. Simple as that.

That being said I like Animal Pak, but it can be a pain in the ass to swallow all of those pills. Make sure you have a lot of water on hand.[/quote]

[quote]Amsterdam Animal wrote:
Its a multi vitamin, not an anabolic you fucking idiots.
[/quote]

LOL

Dog, where to start man? Some of these people on this site are just plain stupid. Of course I agree with you. Its a multi vitamin, not an anabolic you fucking idiots.
[/quote]

That was funny. I like your style. For the record, I also take Animal Pak and haven’t found a better multi out there (very subjective, but I just feel better/recover quicker on them).

Pambele

The truth is most of you probably dont need a multi pak like that. But for me and the Dog, it is exactly what we need. If you train intense (very subjective so please dont start) and are into a serious BB lifestyle where your body requires more than a single mega-man bs pill, Animal Pak is the truth. It has been a stable of my supplementation stack for the last four years and when I do not take them, I can feel the difference.

I take one pak in the morning with a glass of OJ. During major mass bulks I take two paks a day.

AA

TDog305 wrote:

[/quote]

WORD!

That being said I like Animal Pak, but it can be a pain in the ass to swallow all of those pills. Make sure you have a lot of water on hand.

I agree with AA here. Animal Pak isn’t gonna get you big and stong BUT it will help carry you through some intense training. Also if you are into sports or high intensity cardio it is awesome.

AA

TDog305 wrote:

[/quote]

[quote]TheFoundation wrote:
I preffer Flintstones chewables, have experienced some massive gains from those. Not really im too old for those now… or am i?[/quote]

Dude, don’t worry about it. I once ate 2 bottles of flintstones chewables a few years ago. I got the multi flavored ones and couldn’t stop eating them. I can’t take synthetic orange flavored things now, it makes me gag.

I also use greens+ for the probiotic effect but wanted something with more complete vitmain content and I can’t eat the greens+ multi (it tastes like synthetic orange flavor, even the mixed berry, gross. The cappucino flavor is worth punching someone though).

I train a TON. That means 12+ hours of wrestling BJJ per week and then 4 extra strength, sled or other intense cardio. And Ive noticed shitty recovery and the beginning of getting sick (I work in a childrens hospital, those little buggers are ridden with sickness even whent they’re not in the hospital). So we shall see. Plus I love swallowing huge pills (I’m expecting rude comment don’t worry). It’s like a goal to swallow them all at once. Thanks for the input, let’s hope i always got the cash to get these things.

-chris

[quote]realpeanutbutter wrote:
TheFoundation wrote:
Plus I love swallowing huge pills (I’m expecting rude comment don’t worry). It’s like a goal to swallow them all at once.
-chris

[/quote]

This is just too easy. LoL.

AA

TDog305 wrote:

[/quote]

ROFLMAO!

I agree with AA completely. I’ve been taking Animal Paks for 3 yrs now and I can feel the difference when I miss. I too think they are the best multi-v’s on the market.

I can’t believe some of the morons on this site. Expecting supps to give steroid like gains. That is why they are called supplements. They supplement your diet. If you want steroid like gains then take steroids! What a bunch of goobers, lol.

A.B.

[quote]assbuster wrote:
Amsterdam Animal wrote:

AA

TDog305 wrote:

ROFLMAO!

I agree with AA completely. I’ve been taking Animal Paks for 3 yrs now and I can feel the difference when I miss. I too think they are the best multi-v’s on the market.

I can’t believe some of the morons on this site. Expecting supps to give steroid like gains. That is why they are called supplements. They supplement your diet. If you want steroid like gains then take steroids! What a bunch of goobers, lol.

A.B.
[/quote]

Mwahahaha you said goobers! I love that. Let’s bring it back.

Something I never understood about them, was that the directions on the back of animal pak noted “Take 30 minutes after the meal before your workout”

Why 30 minutes?