Animal Pak + University Testing

i never said it was crap i said they threw a bunch of crap into it to make it look special, more than jsut a multi. i have been working out for about 9 months so my physique is nothing special. I’m no 270 . 210 12%bf. But knowledge and the way you look don’t always go hand and hand. There are plenty of doctors that are out of shape, but know alot about being healthy. It is about applying the knowledge that makes the difference. I don’t think a multi vitamin is going to make anyone have more muscle. I take in enough vegetables and fruits to not really need a multi in the first place. You asking for a picture of me kind of made you look like you have an ego problem or trying to be a tough guy which jsut sounded pathetic.

Good points, still dont think there is crap in the Pak but I will agree to disagree.

I dont have an ego problem but I do think that very few people could train with the intensity that I train at and still get all the goodies they need from fruits and veggies only. This is why I supplemnt with the Pak and no, I do not work for them, haha.

[quote]whatsmybodyfat wrote:
i never said it was crap i said they threw a bunch of crap into it to make it look special, more than jsut a multi. i have been working out for about 9 months so my physique is nothing special. I’m no 270 . 210 12%bf. But knowledge and the way you look don’t always go hand and hand. There are plenty of doctors that are out of shape, but know alot about being healthy. It is about applying the knowledge that makes the difference. I don’t think a multi vitamin is going to make anyone have more muscle. I take in enough vegetables and fruits to not really need a multi in the first place. You asking for a picture of me kind of made you look like you have an ego problem or trying to be a tough guy which jsut sounded pathetic.[/quote]

yeah i also take a multi but i get cheap stuff. i mostly rely on what i eat. it did sound liek you worked for them haha. amsterdam animal…pak

I think the original poster has at least a semi-valid question because Canadian Uni athletics put the fear of a God in you when it comes to supplements.

Something like 10% of commercial supplements tested contained banned substances, according to what I was told by one coach.

Amsterdanimal, I’d like to try the Pak Stack to get bigger muscles but am afraid of the side effects. First off I don’t want to get too big like you. Second, I’m scared about the dizzying array. How often do you get dizzy? Do you ever drop Barrbells on your head?

Thanks
BTW-What happened to the PM’s?

thats probably cause of all those steroid fakes, like “d-bol” and dekka ect. they normally contain andro which is banned. There is like a million of those now. plus ephedra and alot of those stimulant ones are banned

Dear David,
The side affects are quite managable and acceptable considering you will gain a whopping 20 lbs of lean body mass after 7 days of sitting on your ass just popping the Pak and Stack.

The dizzy spells usually only occur after a ball busting set of squats but while you are “on”, you can just do a few extensions and your legs will grow in front of your eyes.

Barbells are usually only dropped when Stacy starts posing in our aerobics room and are not directly related to the taking of our supps.

A

I replied to your PM but it was quite lenghty. Perhaps you were busy getting huge on the Animal Stack and did not have time to respond.

[quote]David Barr wrote:
Amsterdanimal, I’d like to try the Pak Stack to get bigger muscles but am afraid of the side effects. First off I don’t want to get too big like you. Second, I’m scared about the dizzying array. How often do you get dizzy? Do you ever drop Barrbells on your head?

Thanks
BTW-What happened to the PM’s?[/quote]

personally kennedyk, i don’t think you should be worried about football and testing. I think you should be more worried about being tested at dodgeball tournaments instead. It’s a surprise all of team Go Balls Deep wasn’t tested for any banned substances after demolishing every other team there. Hopefully there’s nothing in animal pak that’s on the WDA’s (world dodgeball association) banned substance list. I’m pretty sure you’re safe though, probably safe with cis standards too.

-Lance

p.s. If you aren’t who i think you are kennedyk and have no idea what i’m talkin about, just ignore the post completely, hah.

[quote]kennedyk wrote:
I’m a university football player in canada and have been thinking about taking Animal Pak as my multi. I’ve heard rumours that Animal Pak contains some things that aren’t allowed in our vast banned substances list. I heard someone say it was DHT but i’m not sure. Does anyone know if this is safe for university athletes to take? Will we test positive for anything? [/quote]

The NCAA bans insulin-like growth factor. Animal Pak contains bovine colostrum which is a source for insulin-like growth factor. So you may test positive. Muscle Milk falls in the same category. Crazy but that’s the fact.