Animal Pak + University Testing

I’m a university football player in canada and have been thinking about taking Animal Pak as my multi. I’ve heard rumours that Animal Pak contains some things that aren’t allowed in our vast banned substances list. I heard someone say it was DHT but i’m not sure. Does anyone know if this is safe for university athletes to take? Will we test positive for anything?

i think u mean animal stack. that has low levels (too low to work ) of some crappy prohormone.

No I mean animal Pak. I talked to a guy at a local supplement store and he said they won’t be selling it in canada within the coming months. SHould that be a sign that it’s probably not clean? Or should i trust the label as saying: multis, aminos… or as it is written:

“That’s why we’ve also loaded the Animal Pak with performance optimizers such as PAK, IGF colostrum, nucleotides, lipotropics, L-arginine, Protogen A, eleuthero, and the like. In every pak, you’re blasted with a dizzying array of over 55 key ingredients which are delivered in the right amounts at the right time, every time”

Animal Pak is the shit. You should be good with testing. Here is the link with product info. As the other poster said, Animal Stak or M-Stak is a different story.

Good luck and train hard.

A

animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?ID=7

sucks ya can use the pack, i’ve had great sucess with it in the past and am just starting another cycle.

OMG ROFL

Marketing is more fun than science, hands down.

take this advice if you get nothing else from this forum. people at supplement stores normally don’t know shit. there a exceptions but they are few and far between.

Haha, good stuff right.

You know David, the funny part is that there are a good number of people on this site that think they are “on” Animal Pak. It is hilarious and I have given up trying to correct them. It has been a long term staple of my supplement foundation so I will continue to “stay on it” lol.

[quote]David Barr wrote:
In every pak, you’re blasted with a dizzying array of over 55 key ingredients which are delivered in the right amounts at the right time, every time

OMG ROFL

Marketing is more fun than science, hands down.[/quote]

[quote]B rocK wrote:
sucks ya can use the pack, i’ve had great sucess with it in the past and am just starting another cycle. [/quote]

?CYCLE?

It’s a multi-vitamin not gear. I not sure what the guy at the nutrition store thought you were talking about, our his wirers are crossed. Animal Test and Animal Stak was the only paks that had illgeal substances involved. To help with the original question there is nothing wrong with AnimalPak Multi.

If you are interested in any of the other Paks I would email Animalpak and ask them, they have a very helpful staff that will repley to you. M-Stack has a dark brown pill that is a caffine pill, if taken and tested it could show up as SPEED, just keep that in mind, but that is M-Stack not AmimalPak Multi-Vitamin. Hope this helps.

Aren’t these the people that throw a little inconsequential bit of every supplement out there into one ‘pak’?

Old marketing trick. There’s not enough of any of it in there to get results, but it sure makes for some fancy marketing and a fat ingredient list. That’s what they used to do at least. It was called kitchen sink marketing. Slimy.

Email them, those guys are pretty good and will you give you answer usually within a day or two.

[quote]kennedyk wrote:
No I mean animal Pak. I talked to a guy at a local supplement store and he said they won’t be selling it in canada within the coming months. SHould that be a sign that it’s probably not clean? Or should i trust the label as saying: multis, aminos… or as it is written:

“That’s why we’ve also loaded the Animal Pak with performance optimizers such as PAK, IGF colostrum, nucleotides, lipotropics, L-arginine, Protogen A, eleuthero, and the like. In every pak, you’re blasted with a dizzying array of over 55 key ingredients which are delivered in the right amounts at the right time, every time”
[/quote]

Never heard of that

Its a multi and the shit does well for me. 1 pak during regular training, I may go to two during intense bulk periods/training sessions. Feel free to stick to your 1 a day zentrum if it works for you.

[quote]Dave2 wrote:
Aren’t these the people that throw a little inconsequential bit of every supplement out there into one ‘pak’?

Old marketing trick. There’s not enough of any of it in there to get results, but it sure makes for some fancy marketing and a fat ingredient list. That’s what they used to do at least. It was called kitchen sink marketing. Slimy.

[/quote]

why not just take a different multi-vitamin if your worried? Wal-Mart sells them for like 3 bucks for 200. they might be under dosed but hell take 2

it’s more than just a multi, or else it would be $20… My friend took it and liked it so i really want to use it, i had just heard rumours that there were some ingredients inside that might get caught by the testing. Thanks for the informative posts guys, I’ll pick some up but i’ll send a quick email to the site first just to make sure.

Vitamin Shoppe cheapest place I know of when it comes to the Pak

[quote]kennedyk wrote:
it’s more than just a multi, or else it would be $20… My friend took it and liked it so i really want to use it, i had just heard rumours that there were some ingredients inside that might get caught by the testing. Thanks for the informative posts guys, I’ll pick some up but i’ll send a quick email to the site first just to make sure. [/quote]

nah it’s a multi with a bunch of other crap that doesn’t do anything but sounds cool. its not cheap because people think its special but it’s not

Its a solid multi that has doen for me what I expect from it, period. So if you are expecting your multi to be special than you are right on.

You dont like the stuff. Care to tell us why other than the half ass comments you have made thus far.

I am always looking to improve so why dont you share some real info with us. Better yet, show us some pics and tell us what your supplement plan consists of.

A

[quote]whatsmybodyfat wrote:
nah it’s a multi with a bunch of other crap that doesn’t do anything but sounds cool. its not cheap because people think its special but it’s not [/quote]

Animal Pak = multi-vitamin. Period.

[quote]Amsterdam Animal wrote:
Its a solid multi that has doen for me what I expect from it, period. So if you are expecting your multi to be special than you are right on.

You dont like the stuff. Care to tell us why other than the half ass comments you have made thus far.

I am always looking to improve so why dont you share some real info with us. Better yet, show us some pics and tell us what your supplement plan consists of.

A

whatsmybodyfat wrote:
nah it’s a multi with a bunch of other crap that doesn’t do anything but sounds cool. its not cheap because people think its special but it’s not
[/quote]

I don’t like it because it is really expensive. Is that enough of a basis for my reasoning? My supplement plan consists of creatine. I do not have any pics but will the fact that your in better shape then me make you feel good about buying expensive vitamins? that logic seems pretty weak to me.

Nah it does not mean that. What I am saying is that I am more likely to take advise from someone who looks like they know what they are doing. Make sense?

The fact that it is expensive is one thing. I said something b/c you said you did not like it b/c it was crap. By the way, 20 some bucks for a can is not too bad if you ask me.

[quote]whatsmybodyfat wrote:
Amsterdam Animal wrote:

A

whatsmybodyfat wrote:

I don’t like it because it is really expensive. Is that enough of a basis for my reasoning? My supplement plan consists of creatine. I do not have any pics but will the fact that your in better shape then me make you feel good about buying expensive vitamins? that logic seems pretty weak to me.[/quote]