Animal Pack Info?

Anybody know anything about it/like it?

Iused animal pak for a while, but after a month of taking horse pills i said enough was enough,

i still have their animal nitro pills for bcaa’s but after i am done with those i will move onto Biotest’s,

i use alive vitamins or more than a multiple, or adam vitams

but give em a shot and see how you react to them!

haha, my buddy has some and they do look like horse pills, he gags after each one and theres like 9 in one little package

It’s a relatively low priced mega dose vitamin pack with some other stuff thrown in. It consists of 11 pills.

I take it 2-3 times a week.

It’s a multi-vitamin. Your question sounds like you expected it to be more. . .

[quote]SBT wrote:
It’s a multi-vitamin. Your question sounds like you expected it to be more. . .[/quote]

I used the Animal Stak when pro hormones were allowed by the belevolence of our beloved Federal government…

Love it and used it as the can recommended, great gains in both size and strength …

Now the Animal Stak 2 is crap and I use T boosters in raw form and get good results, just not the same as the pro hormones…

I wonder how much longer I will be aloud to have salt before big brother takes that away too…

As for the Animal Pack?
Expensive Horse Pills
Go to Wal-mart: buy multi vitamins and triple the dose
and Wa-la there is your Pack or pac or pak Oh wat ever

reviving this thread:

my cousin uses them, got MASSIVE in a matter of months. stretch marks and all, and his workout is: superset of bench and flyes, superset of cable pullovers and abs. granted, he has genetics on his side (his dad was a big guy), but still…

animal pack is his only supplement, and he only uses one pack a day. I’m curious that since my workouts are SLIGHTLY more intense than that, should I use 2 packs a day instead of one? I work up quite a sweat during every workout, and I use splits training.

I wouldn’t take ANY of their supps. They make roids on the same machines. I beleive they’ve stopped that, but why take the chance? Stick with Biotest! They don’t fuck around.

The last two posts are blowing my mind.

I use Animal Pak and Animal Nitro when I travel. The little packets are much more convenient than stuffing big bottles into my carry on. I guess they have an EFA product of some type, I’m gonna’ look into that.

[quote]BADASS MENTALITY wrote:
I wouldn’t take ANY of their supps. They make roids on the same machines. I beleive they’ve stopped that, but why take the chance? Stick with Biotest! They don’t fuck around.[/quote]

definelty, you cant go wrong going with Biotest.

The forms of vitamins and minerals universal uses in their animal pak multis are really a cheap.

if they are so cheap, how is my cousin so big using so little, both in terms of supps and workouts? I’m not disagreeing, I’m just looking for answers.

Animal Pak is basically a nice packaged garbage blend. Many of it’s actual vitamins are in the nonabsorbent -ide form. The unusual stuff is in quantities way too small to make any disernable difference or questionable all together (shark cartilage? hah!)

[quote]Epps wrote:
if they are so cheap, how is my cousin so big using so little, both in terms of supps and workouts? I’m not disagreeing, I’m just looking for answers.[/quote]

It’s the 9,900 IU of vitamin A. Rumor has it, it hits like HMB, which we all know feels like Deca.

[quote]SBT wrote:
It’s the 9,900 IU of vitamin A. Rumor has it, it hits like HMB, which we all know feels like Deca.[/quote]

lol… that got me rolling.

[quote]Epps wrote:
if they are so cheap, how is my cousin so big using so little, both in terms of supps and workouts? I’m not disagreeing, I’m just looking for answers.[/quote]

what answer would suffice?

that he eats more than you?
trains harder than you?
better genetics?

you really think Animal Pak of 11 pills is the secret to his success?

I doubt you’ll find many knowledgeable results proven trainees that actually utilize animal pak. Even if you find a select few, I’d guarantee that their physique is related to 99% other factors than those pills.

he definitely does not train harder than I do. he probably consumes less protein than I do, but more calories; he eats some unhealthy things, and doesn’t hesitate to have a doughnut if offered. he’s not fat by any means, so the stretch marks aren’t from fat gains, he’s just not “cut”.

I just found it odd that his workouts went to shit, he ate shit, started taking animal pak, and got strong as fuck and bigger arms, too.

but you’re right on the genetics thing, I knew that one already. I just couldn’t see genetics being THAT huge when it comes to lifting. or, rather, didn’t want to see it. it makes my personal battle with strength gains that much harder, since I come from a long line of weak, out of shape men.

[quote]Epps wrote:
he definitely does not train harder than I do. he probably consumes less protein than I do, but more calories; he eats some unhealthy things, and doesn’t hesitate to have a doughnut if offered. he’s not fat by any means, so the stretch marks aren’t from fat gains, he’s just not “cut”.

I just found it odd that his workouts went to shit, he ate shit, started taking animal pak, and got strong as fuck and bigger arms, too.[/quote]

I find it odd that you think a multivitamin produced such amazing results

seriously, find what works for you.

BUT remember you have to invest time as well as effort.

Biotest makes a quality product, if you want to know what you are getting, this is the company from which you should be purchasing your supplements.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
Epps wrote:

I just found it odd that his workouts went to shit, he ate shit, started taking animal pak, and got strong as fuck and bigger arms, too.

I find it odd that you think a multivitamin produced such amazing results

seriously, find what works for you.

BUT remember you have to invest time as well as effort.

Biotest makes a quality product, if you want to know what you are getting, this is the company from which you should be purchasing your supplements.

[/quote]

And, this thread is over; good work October.

I buy everything from Biotest, T-Nation shop specifially (no Biotest in gnc stores, etc). I just trust what I’m getting for the price I’m paying, gnc will be cheap for cheap products or overcharge its Biotest stuff.

as for the original purpose of this thread, I’ll get back to this when I run out of animal pak, which should be end of the month.