T Nation

Animal Feed Stores(large animal)

I was just wondering if anybody has found anything in these stores that assists training or recovery?

I was just wondering if you bothered doing any reserearch on this topic at all?

why dont you post that question on an animal feed message board? im sure they would be able to offer better advice than we can.

Finaplex?

I buy the salt blocks a couple of licks a day and you gets all your minerals cheap and the bovine dewormer is great if you got those pesky parasites.

Sheath cleaner.

Why are you being all sneaky beaky on a forum section entitled ‘STERIODS’

Stop being cryptic and ask the question you really want to ask.

Fuck dumbass

Can’t spell for shit…

a 50lb bag of calf starter.just mix it with water ans shake.oh yeah sweet feed for fiber,has oats in it.

Awww hell here we go…

i just buy sheep.

interesting drago. a migrant farm worker at the ranch that i used to work at once told me that a sheep is better than a woman!

interesting drago. a migrant farm worker at the ranch that i used to work at once told me that a sheep is better than a woman!

They can be in the respect that sheep don’t talk and tell you not to do things.

that is no joke btw! these guys would sneak into the sheep pasture at night and fuck the shit out of them!

he also told me that chickens feel very good too. the only downside is that after you fuck the chicken, it dies!

now thats a one night stand.

P-Dog, a migrant worker eh? Is that like “Dear Abby, a ‘friend’ of mine has this problem…” :slight_smile:

Even then it would be safer to knockout their teeth with an iron bar first.

As far as sheep go… it is important to wear hip-waders that are the proper height… this way you can slip their back legs in front of yours… this prevents any unnecessary kicking while…

You guys know waaaay too much about humpin’ sheep.

Hell, I actually forgot what the original question was…

You guys know waaaay too much about humpin’ sheep

Come on now boy. It ain’t the sheep that we be humpin’ it is the sheep that be humpin’ us. Anybody can tell you that the sheep is doing the humping when it pushes backwards torwards you. I really don’t think there is anything in this world that is safe from man…If he can fuck it he will, you can bet on that. Sick when you think about it.