Angry Chicken- How Do You Spit Game?

We all know angry chicken is a master of pulling bitches. In this thread we need to pick his brain and hear how he rules the roost.

-do you ever bang 5’s and fatties?
-do you ever try the nice sensitive approach or always alpha dominant?
-do you believe in ignoring women to intrigue them or kick their door down directly?
-do you let a girl think she is your girlfriend to keep her on the hook?

I’m sure there will be more questions later. Go ahead and give us any random advice. You are much respected here.

I’m selling AC’s old SAMA posts in nice hard bound book. $25.99 a piece plus shipping. He posted it for free on the internet so he won’t be getting a cut.

Place orders here.

Thanks in advance for your money.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
I’m selling AC’s old SAMA posts in nice hard bound book. $25.99 a piece plus shipping. He posted it for free on the internet so he won’t be getting a cut.

Place orders here.

Thanks in advance for your money. [/quote]

LMAO

If you could just get the archives of SAMA, you probably could sell that shit.

And for the record, I DID charge $500 a night for coaching at one point. I started writing an ebook and planned on giving it away for a free download. That way people would get a taste and subsequently pay for my DIRECT coaching, so market it away, I don’t give a fuck. I make 250K a year and have upper six figure net worth. I don’t need the $29.95! LOL

[quote]CircaThursday wrote:
We all know angry chicken is a master of pulling bitches. In this thread we need to pick his brain and hear how he rules the roost.

-do you ever bang 5’s and fatties? [/quote]No 5’s and “fattie” is subjective. Obese? Never. A little cushin for the pushin? Depends on if she is pretty and has an awesome personality. Rule of thumb: If you can FIT into her pants, you shall not GIT into her pants[quote]
-do you ever try the nice sensitive approach or always alpha dominant?[/quote]Sensitivity and assertive are tools in a toolbox. Along with funny, serious, sexy and adventurous. Use the right tool for the job[quote]
-do you believe in ignoring women to intrigue them or kick their door down directly?[/quote]Would you try to use a key on a combination lock? Or a sledgehammer to drive in a thumbtack?[quote]
-do you let a girl think she is your girlfriend to keep her on the hook?[/quote]I have a very honest conversation about boundaries and expectations and I keep my word to whatever agreements I make. Don’t lie.[quote]

I’m sure there will be more questions later. Go ahead and give us any random advice. You are much respected here.[/quote]

USE CONDOMS and DON’T LIE.

The rest is all subjective.

This could be a fun thread.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
Rule of thumb: If you can FIT into her pants, you shall not GIT into her pants[/quote]

kek

[quote]tsantos wrote:

Rule of thumb: If you can FIT into her pants, you shall not GIT into her pants[/quote]

kek
[/quote]

Even in Brazil? Heavy, bro…

The direct cold approach is the most difficult thing that a man can do. I know some guys who would rather fight someone than go up to a pretty woman in public and start a conversation. Once you figure out how to directly cold approach, an indirect warm approach is a piece of cake. Most of my success is with an indirect warm approach.

Cold approach= you are approaching a complete stranger in a public venue
Warm approach= you are approaching a complete stranger at a party/event you have both been invited to (i.e. there is some sort of social proof in your favor)
Direct approach= “I just had to say that I think you have some amazing eyes, what’s your name?”
Indirect approach= “Let me guess, you’re_______” or the classic, “Hey, can I get a female opinion?” (although the latter is somewhat played out, it will still work if she’s attracted to you)

Homework:
I assume, given that this is T-Nation, you are in shape, or at least not fat. You shall be presentable, somewhat stylish when you go out. You shall invest in Listerine breath tabs and use them. You shall not drink more than one or two drinks (or not at all) - do NOT rely on liquid courage!

Direct Cold approach 5 women a night, three days a week for two months. Don’t do it a small venue that you will likely go back to, do it in an area that you can just write off and never return to again, or that has a high turn over. You will get rejected 6 out of 10 times or so. You will open up a short, albeit awkward conversation 3 or 4 out of 10 times and you will get INSTANT sexual tension/attraction that you can quickly leverage into sex every 1 out of 10 or 20 times. Approach within ONE point of YOUR level. If you are a “7”, approach 6’s to 8’s and leave the 9’s and 5’s alone. If you are unsure, use the first night to bluntly ASK ten women what your number is. Take an average while throwing out the highest and the lowest.

Be disciplined. DIRECT COLD APPROACH ONLY for two months or so. Get that leather skin so that you no longer fear rejection or embarrassment. It will still make you uncomfortable, but you won’t FEAR it.

During that time, start re-connecting with old friends. Become SOCIAL. Throw a party or put together a happy hour. Do NOT go out of your way to approach women during this time, focus on having fun with your friends.

Find one or two FEMALE friends. Don’t try to fuck them, just be friends with them. Be SOCIAL. Talk to them about everything from a woman’s perspective. Be their gay BFF.

So to recap: we are developing a thick skin, getting used to talking to women normally, and expanding your social circle. Do this for two months or so. It’s a developmental detour.

If you are disciplined enough to follow a work out program, you should be disciplined enough to do this.

[quote]Legalsteel wrote:

[quote]tsantos wrote:

kek
[/quote]

Even in Brazil? Heavy, bro…

[/quote]

Obviously there are exceptions to every rule! And if heavy girls are your thing, who am I to judge?

This shit is funny

Great advice so far angry chicken. Thank you!!
so what would you say makes you so successful getting pussy?
I think you do well because of
-adaptability
-knowledge on various subjects (conversational)
-the fact you have lots of friends (social standing)
-you try often
-good career
-confidence and communication skills

other guys can attain these

-adaptability
-you try often
-good career

[/quote]

It’s hard to quantify. All of those things you listed are true (although I don’t try that often anymore, I work too much), but I know plenty of guys who have those things and suck with women.

You have to learn how to flip their switches. If you shut up and listen to them, THEY will give you combination. For some chicks it’s a strong “protector”, for others it’s more about “status/provider”. Different chicks respond to different things and you can pick up on that from their language.

After the initial approach, if you can’t isolate them right then and there, get their number and arrange for a second meeting. You have to be able to sit down and talk to them (not on the phone, not via text) for a bit. At least an hour or so to pick up the proper cues.

For example, does she say, “I SEE what you mean” or does she say, “I FEEL ya”. Do her pupils dilate and her body language shift when you talk about certain things or use certain language… All of these things are clues on how SHE want’s to be seduced. She will give you all of the ingredients, it’s up to you to pay attention and put them together.

Different women are stimulated by different things. Once you figure out what that is, it’s far easier to apply it than going in blind and hoping for the best. Your “signature move” MIGHT not work on her if she’s not into that.

Also, HOW you fuck them the first time is very important. You HAVE to bring your “A” game. If she isn’t texting, “oh my GOD, that was amazing” to her friends as soon as you leave, you didn’t do it right. I’d say the most important thing in this whole “mating dance” is having the confidence AND SKILL to back it up. If you KNOW, on a visceral level, that you can and will rock her fucking world, you will sub communicate that. She will respond.

On the other hand, if you have doubt, insecurity (real or imagined), fear rejection, carry shame or some other baggage, you will sub communicate THAT and it will turn her off. Now if a woman is spending time with you, she WANT’S to sleep with you. She’s giving you access. It’s in the bag unless you fuck it up by vomiting up your issues, insecurities, need for approval, etc… all over her in a desperate plea for her to rescue you from your mommy issues. That’s not her job. Her job is to allow you to seduce her, not play your therapist. Save the sniveling for someone you are not trying to fuck - it’s unattractive.

Dear Angry Chicken,

What are your favorite places to meet females?

Sincerely,
Magnetic88

And for the record, I DID charge $500 a night for coaching at one point. I started writing an ebook and planned on giving it away for a free download. That way people would get a taste and subsequently pay for my DIRECT coaching, so market it away, I don’t give a fuck. I make 250K a year and have upper six figure net worth. I don’t need the $29.95! LOL[/quote]

-adaptability
-you try often
-good career

[/quote]

It’s hard to quantify. All of those things you listed are true (although I don’t try that often anymore, I work too much), but I know plenty of guys who have those things and suck with women.

You have to learn how to flip their switches. If you shut up and listen to them, THEY will give you combination. For some chicks it’s a strong “protector”, for others it’s more about “status/provider”. Different chicks respond to different things and you can pick up on that from their language.

After the initial approach, if you can’t isolate them right then and there, get their number and arrange for a second meeting. You have to be able to sit down and talk to them (not on the phone, not via text) for a bit. At least an hour or so to pick up the proper cues.

For example, does she say, “I SEE what you mean” or does she say, “I FEEL ya”. Do her pupils dilate and her body language shift when you talk about certain things or use certain language… All of these things are clues on how SHE want’s to be seduced. She will give you all of the ingredients, it’s up to you to pay attention and put them together.

Different women are stimulated by different things. Once you figure out what that is, it’s far easier to apply it than going in blind and hoping for the best. Your “signature move” MIGHT not work on her if she’s not into that.

Also, HOW you fuck them the first time is very important. You HAVE to bring your “A” game. If she isn’t texting, “oh my GOD, that was amazing” to her friends as soon as you leave, you didn’t do it right. I’d say the most important thing in this whole “mating dance” is having the confidence AND SKILL to back it up. If you KNOW, on a visceral level, that you can and will rock her fucking world, you will sub communicate that. She will respond.

On the other hand, if you have doubt, insecurity (real or imagined), fear rejection, carry shame or some other baggage, you will sub communicate THAT and it will turn her off. Now if a woman is spending time with you, she WANT’S to sleep with you. She’s giving you access. It’s in the bag unless you fuck it up by vomiting up your issues, insecurities, need for approval, etc… all over her in a desperate plea for her to rescue you from your mommy issues. That’s not her job. Her job is to allow you to seduce her, not play your therapist. Save the sniveling for someone you are not trying to fuck - it’s unattractive. [/quote]

WOW beautiful. Thats is very insightful and well said. god knows I learned a lot of what you just said the HARD way.I will let other people ask questions for now although i’m holding onto a few good ones.

Angry chicken probably understands women like a person with a masters degree in sociology who researched them with questionaires and discussions

[quote]Magnetic88 wrote:
Dear Angry Chicken,

Sincerely,
Magnetic88[/quote]

My personal sweet spot is at a party or a private engagement that we have both been invited to. Here in DC they have a lot of embassy events that you can just get on a list and they invite you to all kinds of shit, from art exhibits to wine tastings, to musical performances, to fundraisers, etc… All kinds of she she foo foo shit that chicks get all dolled up for. But here’s the rub: you have to pull off the sophisticated, yet bad ass mutherfucker look. I personally wear a dark suit, light patterned shirt with stainless steel collar stays, sans tie. It’s a good look that says all the right things. The only jewelry I wear is a watch. I have a stainless steel Movado watch that is classy and understated. That is important. Most guys that wear a Rolex, are making a statement that says “I can buy you”. And women go into that interaction with an expectation of being pampered. That is the opposite of what I project. I enter an interaction with the attitude of “I’m interesting and I’m busy, show me why I’m spending time with you”.

I’m usually 5 for 5 at embassy events, meaning I always meet someone who I end up dating or at least banging a few times. Sometimes more than one.

I realize not everyone lives near DC, so I would say having an active social circle so that you are invited to (or host) various house parties. The concept of a warm approach cannot be overstated. Out in public, a woman has every right to assume that any man who approaches her out of the blue is a serial rapist, or at least a promiscuous asshole (otherwise, how would you have the balls to approach her?). There’s a LOT of obstacles to overcome. I’m not saying that they are insurmountable, but it will take a lot more time, whereas if you just chose a different venue and made a warm approach, you can save all that bullshit and effort.

The fallback if I’m in a strange city is the high end bar/club (high end hotel bars are good for this as well). When I was younger, I used to frequent a lot of dance clubs, but now that I’m 40, I don’t get the same reaction I used to when I go up and try to just dance with a chick (I probably look like a creepy old guy! LOL). So I’ve adjusted. Although, going to Latin dance clubs, there is a different vibe/culture so that it’s OK. But then, you have to be able to at least salsa with some modicum of ability and speaking a little Spanish helps.

The regular sports bar/pub is next on the list. They tend to be loud and boring with little to talk about except the current ball game (and most chicks don’t care about that). So for these venues, you have to be able to pretty much carry 90% of the conversation for about ten minutes or until she becomes interested. To accomplish this I have about six or seven “general topics” that I segue from one to another until I find a spark, then I drill down. The key is to get her talking and not just passively involved in the conversation. And by “her”, I mean “her and her group” because you’ll never find a girl just alone at a bar for very long - she’s meeting someone (or she’s depressed).

Now I hesitate to just put this out there where a bunch of people are likely to see it (although I have referenced it on this forum before in passing) because it’s such a slam fucking dunk… The GAY bar. Yup, that’s right, I didn’t stutter. Gay bars are FUCKING AWESOME for picking up chicks. Here’s why: What have all sophisticated, pretty girls who take care of themselves been conditioned to “have”? A GAY BFF!! Seriously. This phenomenon of “the gay bff” has permeated the social expectations of MANY attractive women who are trying to appear to be sophisticated. Notice the “trying to appear to be”… That means they are motivated by an EXTERNAL locus of control. They are ungrounded flowers being blown about by the winds of LIFE in search of that “rock” who will provide them that “zipless fuck” they’ve been reading about since high school. They are in search of a real MAN.

So there they are, hanging out with their gay bff and his gay friends (and possibly a few of her girl friends) in an environment where they are NOT the center of attention. Now let’s take a step back for a moment. Women get dolled up and go so that they can get attention. Period. They get hit on, get jealous looks from other chicks, etc… It’s an act of EMPOWERMENT for them - a giant “ego boost” if you will. But somehow, this night, they’ve convinced themselves that they just want to hang out with their gay bff in a no pressure environment where they won’t get hit on all the time, blah blah blah…

That’s what the little hamster wheel told them at the beginning of the night. But NOW, it’s about 11:30 at night, they’ve had five or six cosmos and a shot of red headed slut and they are LONELY. They are surrounded by handsome men (let’s be honest, gay men put in way more effort to achieve the “men’s health cover model” look than we do) that are not giving them any attention at all and they are getting antsy! By this time, their gay bff, John, is making out with some other guy on the dance floor and she’s all alone at the bar. I PROMISE you, this situation happens at EVERY gay bar, every night at least several times. It is a fleeting opportunity between the time she FIRST begins to get bored and the time she leaves. The window of opportunity lasts about one or two drinks. But it is GOLDEN.

You pretty much just have to walk up to her an start talking. That’s it. She’s so attention starved and grateful for the interaction/stimulation she is completely open. The hardest “obstacle” to overcome is convincing her that you are not gay. Which is a relatively easy thing to do with the correct back story and context.

Picking up chicks at a gay bar is like taking candy from a baby. The pros far outweigh the cons in that: they are always hot, they are always open to talk and they will always go home with you. The cons are that you are at a gay bar and will most likely get hit on by other men. If that’s not something you can deal with, then don’t go. But if you can, it’s a gold mine.

Other than that, you just meet chicks going about your life. In the course of your regular day to day activity. Personally, I do NOT shit where I eat: no meeting chicks at work or at the gym or any other place I tend to frequent on a regular basis. I like to keep my life drama free and avoiding those areas is working for me so far.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Place orders here.

LMAO

And for the record, I DID charge $500 a night for coaching at one point. I started writing an ebook and planned on giving it away for a free download. That way people would get a taste and subsequently pay for my DIRECT coaching, so market it away, I don’t give a fuck. I make 250K a year and have upper six figure net worth. I don’t need the $29.95! LOL[/quote]

I’m an entrepreneur what can I say!

[quote]Magnetic88 wrote:
Dear Angry Chicken,

Sincerely,
Magnetic88[/quote]

My personal sweet spot is at a party or a private engagement that we have both been invited to. Here in DC they have a lot of embassy events that you can just get on a list and they invite you to all kinds of shit, from art exhibits to wine tastings, to musical performances, to fundraisers, etc… All kinds of she she foo foo shit that chicks get all dolled up for. But here’s the rub: you have to pull off the sophisticated, yet bad ass mutherfucker look. I personally wear a dark suit, light patterned shirt with stainless steel collar stays, sans tie. It’s a good look that says all the right things. The only jewelry I wear is a watch. I have a stainless steel Movado watch that is classy and understated. That is important. Most guys that wear a Rolex, are making a statement that says “I can buy you”. And women go into that interaction with an expectation of being pampered. That is the opposite of what I project. I enter an interaction with the attitude of “I’m interesting and I’m busy, show me why I’m spending time with you”.

I’m usually 5 for 5 at embassy events, meaning I always meet someone who I end up dating or at least banging a few times. Sometimes more than one.

Now I hesitate to just put this out there where a bunch of people are likely to see it (although I have referenced it on this forum before in passing) because it’s such a slam fucking dunk… The GAY bar. Yup, that’s right, I didn’t stutter. Gay bars are FUCKING AWESOME for picking up chicks. Here’s why: What have all sophisticated, pretty girls who take care of themselves been conditioned to “have”? A GAY BFF!! Seriously. This phenomenon of “the gay bff” has permeated the social expectations of MANY attractive women who are trying to appear to be sophisticated. Notice the “trying to appear to be”… That means they are motivated by an EXTERNAL locus of control. They are ungrounded flowers being blown about by the winds of LIFE in search of that “rock” who will provide them that “zipless fuck” they’ve been reading about since high school. They are in search of a real MAN.

So there they are, hanging out with their gay bff and his gay friends (and possibly a few of her girl friends) in an environment where they are NOT the center of attention. Now let’s take a step back for a moment. Women get dolled up and go so that they can get attention. Period. They get hit on, get jealous looks from other chicks, etc… It’s an act of EMPOWERMENT for them - a giant “ego boost” if you will. But somehow, this night, they’ve convinced themselves that they just want to hang out with their gay bff in a no pressure environment where they won’t get hit on all the time, blah blah blah…

That’s what the little hamster wheel told them at the beginning of the night. But NOW, it’s about 11:30 at night, they’ve had five or six cosmos and a shot of red headed slut and they are LONELY. They are surrounded by handsome men (let’s be honest, gay men put in way more effort to achieve the “men’s health cover model” look than we do) that are not giving them any attention at all and they are getting antsy! By this time, their gay bff, John, is making out with some other guy on the dance floor and she’s all alone at the bar. I PROMISE you, this situation happens at EVERY gay bar, every night at least several times. It is a fleeting opportunity between the time she FIRST begins to get bored and the time she leaves. The window of opportunity lasts about one or two drinks. But it is GOLDEN.

You pretty much just have to walk up to her an start talking. That’s it. She’s so attention starved and grateful for the interaction/stimulation she is completely open. The hardest “obstacle” to overcome is convincing her that you are not gay. Which is a relatively easy thing to do with the correct back story and context.

Picking up chicks at a gay bar is like taking candy from a baby. The pros far outweigh the cons in that: they are always hot, they are always open to talk and they will always go home with you. The cons are that you are at a gay bar and will most likely get hit on by other men. If that’s not something you can deal with, then don’t go. But if you can, it’s a gold mine.

[/quote]

I am completely jealous of the embassy scene. It would complete my 007 fantasy. “This is a great party…with a view to a kill…”

What is the “correct back story” for a single straight guy at gay bar?

[quote]TheKraken wrote:

[quote]Magnetic88 wrote:
Dear Angry Chicken,

Sincerely,
Magnetic88[/quote]

[/quote]

I am completely jealous of the embassy scene. It would complete my 007 fantasy. “This is a great party…with a view to a kill…”
[/quote]The embassy scene is one of DC’s best kept secrets. And actually, that 007 shit works. If you go up to a chick and obviously, yet half joking, half seriously, “roll play” a spy, if she’s attracted to you, she’ll join you in the role play… That is so fucking full of win it’s not even funny.[quote]

[/quote]

Well, I usually don’t lie about it: I am there to meet some friends. I DO actually have several gay friends and I DO actually meet them on their turf (which is how I discovered this wonderful venue in the first place). In the absence of gay friends, I would say something along the lines of, you were told this place had great music, but were surprised once you got there. Or something like that.

Or you could tell them that the angry chicken (have you heard of him?) recommended this place… LOL

EDIT: I am really serious about the no lying thing. Lies have short legs, even silly stupid ones. It’s best to always tell the truth. Even if it costs you in the short run. Long term, it’s a far better strategy.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Place orders here.

LMAO

I’m an entrepreneur what can I say! [/quote]

Then I raise a glass to your success, sir!

[quote]TheKraken wrote:

[quote]Magnetic88 wrote:
Dear Angry Chicken,

Sincerely,
Magnetic88[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]The embassy scene is one of DC’s best kept secrets. And actually, that 007 shit works. If you go up to a chick and obviously, yet half joking, half seriously, “roll play” a spy, if she’s attracted to you, she’ll join you in the role play… That is so fucking full of win it’s not even funny.[quote]

[/quote]

Well, I usually don’t lie about it: I am there to meet some friends. I DO actually have several gay friends and I DO actually meet them on their turf (which is how I discovered this wonderful venue in the first place). In the absence of gay friends, I would say something along the lines of, you were told this place had great music, but were surprised once you got there. Or something like that.

Or you could tell them that the angry chicken (have you heard of him?) recommended this place… LOL

EDIT: I am really serious about the no lying thing. Lies have short legs, even silly stupid ones. It’s best to always tell the truth. Even if it costs you in the short run. Long term, it’s a far better strategy. [/quote]

I’d agree with everything, especially the lie thing. My actually Game days are behind me…for now, but in my last job I traveled a lot, love to drink in nice bars so I inevitably ran into the “two strangers in a strange city” scenario. I am faithful to my wife, but I like a flirty conversation like anyone. Telling the truth, is not only smart business, but surprisingly effective.

This happened more than once…and I am a dedicated, unrepentant perma-bulker.
Kraken “I’m not going to lie, I’m married.”
Woman “So…”
Kraken, “So I think it’s past my bedtime already.”