T Nation

Anger Issues?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2989198/greatest_freak_out_fail_ever/

was he squeeling like a pig?

yes yes he did…i was more concerned that he tried to stick the tv remote up his ass LOL

EDIT: when i say concerned i mean i was lmao.

Already posted.

“shut up!”

and, lol.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
Already posted.[/quote]

Alright, that’s it! Everyone stop enjoying the funny video, as it’s been posted already. All the humor it once contained has been sucked into the vacuum of the other thread.

To the UoP (Unoriginal Poster) - get with it, brah. The Internet has limited space, so quit filling it with your repetitive garbage and wasting seconds of our day. Some of us actually follow every single thread posted on this site and can’t believe that this possibly slipped by you.

PS - did you see the followup where the kid is sitting in a tree screaming at his older brother about how his life is ruined? I’d post a link, but I’d hate to get shot down for unoriginality.

hella old

hella fake

[quote]anonym wrote:
Brother Chris wrote:
Already posted.

Alright, that’s it! Everyone stop enjoying the funny video, as it’s been posted already. All the humor it once contained has been sucked into the vacuum of the other thread.

To the UoP (Unoriginal Poster) - get with it, brah. The Internet has limited space, so quit filling it with your repetitive garbage and wasting seconds of our day. Some of us actually follow every single thread posted on this site and can’t believe that this possibly slipped by you.[/quote]

Yeah, dude…the Internet is not something that you just dump something on. It’s not a big truck. It’s a series of tubes. And if you don’t understand, those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when you put your message in, it gets in line and it’s going to be delayed by anyone that puts into that tube enormous amounts of material, enormous amounts of material.

[quote]anonym wrote:
Brother Chris wrote:
Already posted.

To the UoP (Unoriginal Poster) - get with it, brah. The Internet has limited space, so quit filling it with your repetitive garbage and wasting seconds of our day. Some of us actually follow every single thread posted on this site and can’t believe that this possibly slipped by you.

PS - did you see the followup where the kid is sitting in a tree screaming at his older brother about how his life is ruined? I’d post a link, but I’d hate to get shot down for unoriginality.[/quote]

Lol…props

Roid rage!

Or not…

can you not enjoy the video a 2nd time?

Actually, I’ve seen it posted about 3 times now. But who gives a shit. The follow-up is funny.

Thanks for that goochadamg…needed that at work today.

We did that to my buddies little brother years ago and it was pretty funny untill he loaded up their old mans deer rifle and pointed it at us and pulled the trigger. Thank god he forgot to load a shell into it. We left him alone after that lol.

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
Actually, I’ve seen it posted about 3 times now. But who gives a shit. The follow-up is funny.[/quote]

shit 3 times…FML

Looks like there’s more.

If this isn’t staged, this kid is a major douche.

is this kid retarded or something?

[quote]legendaryblaze wrote:
anonym wrote:
Brother Chris wrote:
Already posted.

Yeah, dude…the Internet is not something that you just dump something on. It’s not a big truck. It’s a series of tubes. And if you don’t understand, those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when you put your message in, it gets in line and it’s going to be delayed by anyone that puts into that tube enormous amounts of material, enormous amounts of material.
[/quote]

+1 point for reference.

I never believed in Demonic possession until I watched this clip. Now I am a believer. I’m sending it to my Pastor so that he can get the word our and all our students loose their WOW accounts. There will be a lot of smelly remotes around these parts in the coming week.