Anger and Training

I just noticed, that on days I don’t lift I am more prone to random bursts of anger. It seems I have less patience for things and everything seems to bug me. I guess going to train really lowers my stress levels, or lets me use up some extra energy.
Who knows.

Anybody else like this?

I usually feel that way on training days lol.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
I just noticed, that on days I don’t lift I am more prone to random bursts of anger. It seems I have less patience for things and everything seems to bug me. I guess going to train really lowers my stress levels, or lets me use up some extra energy.
Who knows.

Anybody else like this?[/quote]

I am the same way
been off for a week or so now and I am crabby man its tough

I feel like crud when I dont hit the gym
sure goin tomarrow though

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Who knows.

If I didn’t lift weights, I’d probably be out getting into fights and end up in jail. Without something to press, deadlift, bench, row, or toss, I’d lose my mind. I understand what you’re going through.

And on a side note, your avatar is misleading like a motherfucker. Still a good avatar though.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Who knows.

Anybody else like this?

If I didn’t lift weights, I’d probably be out getting into fights and end up in jail. Without something to press, deadlift, bench, row, or toss, I’d lose my mind. I understand what you’re going through.

And on a side note, your avatar is misleading like a motherfucker. Still a good avatar though.[/quote]

Hahha

how is it misleading?

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Who knows.

Yeah. Me too.

Zatsiorsky (Science and Practice of Strength Training) actually writes about the need to wean elite level athletes off of high level training, because they become so adapted to the stress of training that they can’t function without it.

Not claiming that I’m elite, but I believe repeated bouts of high intensity training brings this same adaptation in lower-level athletes.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Who knows.

Anybody else like this?

And on a side note, your avatar is misleading like a motherfucker. Still a good avatar though.

Hahha

how is it misleading?[/quote]

*Avatar looks like an everyday picture. As if I took it myself
*The girl looks like a normal girl. And she’s pretty.

That’s all you need to mislead people.

Right now, someone thinks I’m Hulk Hogan.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Rattler wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Who knows.

Anybody else like this?

Hahha

how is it misleading?

Right now, someone thinks I’m Hulk Hogan.[/quote]

you mean your not? and you dont have the palsy?
what a releif

[quote]nichaaron wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Rattler wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Who knows.

Anybody else like this?

Hahha

how is it misleading?

what a releif

[/quote]

And you’re not a disapproving chimp? Tonight is full of disappointments.

i would just like to add, however, i am a fat kid dancing with an ipod

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
i would just like to add, however, i am a fat kid dancing with an ipod[/quote]

Thank you. You give me hope.

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
i would just like to add, however, i am a fat kid dancing with an ipod[/quote]

As am I in fact the person in your avatar looks like he’s doing the Kevin dance, it’s the next big thing

I’ve noticed that when I miss workouts, it’s usually because I’m traveling to see family.

I’ve noticed I have a very short fuse in these situations, but I can’t tell if it’s the missed workouts, or the family.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
nichaaron wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Rattler wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Who knows.

Anybody else like this?

Hahha

how is it misleading?

what a releif

And you’re not a disapproving chimp? Tonight is full of disappointments.[/quote]
hey who said I wasnt

YOU MAKE CHIMP SAD!!!