Aneta Florczyk: Genetic Freak?

[quote]eeu743 wrote:
Your argument has no basis…there are PLENTY of women who blow this chick out of the water in terms of size and strength.[/quote]

Einstein here doesn’t even realize he’s doing it. Every time he reply’s he changes what he is trying to say. Make up your mind jackass. And I am literally dying laughing at your taking shots at my 2 year old pictures. The funny part is me at 17 was literally leagues ahead of your development. Oh but Einstein over here can’t see that he is changing his argument every post as I shut it down so he is probably too delusional to see that as well… You really should just stop because I’m such an asshole I’ll pick on the fucking geek in the class for as long as he wants to take shots at me. At the very least if you have to say something stupid again don’t take shots at me because I almost feel bad returning them.

What’s with all the trolling lately?

[quote]Deorum wrote:
\

Einstein here doesn’t even realize he’s doing it. Every time he reply’s he changes what he is trying to say. Make up your mind jackass. And I am literally dying laughing at your taking shots at my 2 year old pictures. The funny part is me at 17 was literally leagues ahead of your development. Oh but Einstein over here can’t see that he is changing his argument every post as I shut it down so he is probably too delusional to see that. You really should stop because I’m such an asshole I’ll pick on the fucking geek in the class for as long as he wants to take shots at me.[/quote]

You didn’t respond with any facts at all. Again. As far as being “leagues” ahead of me…in my two year old pictures, at 18 years old, 5’10, I was 197 pounds. You were 170 at 5’11? I’m not seeing it, sorry buddy. Anyway, this has nothing to do with who is bigger, and it doesn’t have anything to do with any of the crap you’re trying to stir up. The point is, this woman is strong, and muscular. She’s above average. She’s not anywhere near being the biggest, or the strongest, woman in the world. Your claim that nearly any woman, with hard work, dedication, and even chemical assistance, couldn’t reach the same above average levels as the woman in these videos, lacks any supporting evidence. I don’t know why you’re trying to act like the “tough guy.” Are you going to threaten to beat me up next?

When I’m called a retard for giving credit to a genetic anomaly I begin to transform… SUPER TROLL! With the ability to read through peoples stupid bullshit and bring out the most insecure backpedaling qualities in skinny fat geeks.

[quote]eeu743 wrote:
The point is, this woman is strong, and muscular. She’s above average. She’s not anywhere near being the biggest, or the strongest, woman in the world.[/quote]

…I said she was the biggest strongest woman in the world… O RLY!? DID I SAY THAT?!? ESSCUUSE ME!

…fucking clown.

By the way Mr. Skinny Fat fucking geek, me at fucking 110lbs is a better physique and without a fucking doubt stronger than you at w.e. weight you are. And if that isn’t the point you probably should not have brought it up Einstein.

Well you edited your “super troll” post… But FTR, you did start the name calling and patronizing in this thread.

The trolling is strong in GAL these days

[quote]Deorum wrote:

[quote]eeu743 wrote:
The point is, this woman is strong, and muscular. She’s above average. She’s not anywhere near being the biggest, or the strongest, woman in the world.[/quote]

…I said she was the biggest strongest woman in the world… O RLY!? DID I SAY THAT?!? ESSCUUSE ME!

…fucking clown.

By the way Mr. Skinny Fat fucking geek, me at fucking 110lbs is a better physique and without a fucking doubt stronger than you at w.e. bullshit weight you just made up. [/quote]

Yeah…you kind of did. You said that nearly any other woman in the world wouldn’t be able to reach her level…implying that she’s in the upper echelon as far as size and strength are concerned.

I don’t really know what to say to the last part of your post…you’re just throwing out dumb stuff now and still avoiding making any actual point. You aren’t bigger than me, and you’re probably not stronger than me. It’s a matter of fact. I don’t need to make anything up, only one of us seems to be especially sensitive and overly concerned with what goes on on the internet. You’re lean bro, but don’t get that confused for being big.

[quote]gregron wrote:
Well you edited your “super troll” post… But FTR, you did start the name calling and patronizing in this thread.

The trolling is strong in GAL these days[/quote]

No I most certainly did not… “stupid statement” I believe is what set it off.

Edit. Corrected by gregon… Well then maybe I got a little defensive because I wanna bang this broad… Most likely… inb4 someone realizes editing my post to avoid a new comment because I already slowly walked away from this thread.

[quote]eeu743 wrote:
You’re lean bro, but don’t get that confused for being big.[/quote]

And your fat and you lack any sign of muscle bro, but don’t confuse that for being big. And I thought you said a million posts ago that this wasn’t the point(after of course you brought it up). But you keep going back to it? Why is my physique weighing so heavy on your mind? Oh god… Are you coming on to me? Skinny fat, delusional, and now a deviant giving unwanted sexual advances.

I’m going to slowly walk away from this thread now…

[quote]Deorum wrote:

[quote]eeu743 wrote:
You’re lean bro, but don’t get that confused for being big.[/quote]

And your fat and you lack any sign of muscle bro, but don’t confuse that for being big. And I thought you said a million posts ago that this wasn’t the point(after of course you brought it up). But you keep going back to it? Why is my physique weighing so heavy on your mind? Oh god… Are you coming on to me? Skinny fat, delusional, and now a deviant giving unwanted sexual advances.

I’m going to slowly walk away from this thread now…
[/quote]

Haha now you’re just being silly. You’re still avoiding any actual discussion of your statement and the reasoning behind it, and ignoring my reasonable and logical argument to the contrary. It’s just been you trying to come up with more insults (that also lack any basis). Some people seem to approach T-Nation as “high school all over again.”

Trollin aside…I bet she gives one hell of a massage!

[quote]Stern wrote:
Trollin aside…I bet she gives one hell of a massage![/quote]

Seems that way:

http://www.anetaflorczyk.com/images/zoom/2010-05_03-Massage/IMG_4928.jpg
http://www.anetaflorczyk.com/images/zoom/2010-05_03-Massage/IMG_4764.jpg

[quote]Deorum wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

The trolling is strong in GAL these days[/quote]

No I most certainly did not… “stupid statement” I believe is what set it off. [/quote]

When did I say you “set it off”? I said you started the name calling and patronizing in this thread (which you did)

eeu743… You’re being trolled so hard. Just stop responding to him and don’t let him bait you back into it.

I just don’t know how someone could stoop so low as to call someone else Einstein. Man alive that’s so rude!

[quote]Nards wrote:
I just don’t know how someone could stoop so low as to call someone else Einstein. Man alive that’s so rude![/quote]

I dunno, Einstein would be considered sexy in some circles!! Guy knew how to wear some shorts!!

ed- and ladies shoes lol!

Is that real???

[quote]Nards wrote:
Is that real???[/quote]

As far as I can tell, aye. There’s even a similarly designed shoe named after him http://www.shopwiki.com/Women’s-Alfani-Einstein-leather-sandals

=P

[quote]Stern wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Is that real???[/quote]

As far as I can tell, aye. There’s even a similarly designed shoe named after him http://www.shopwiki.com/Women’s-Alfani-Einstein-leather-sandals

=P[/quote]

He was Albert fucking Einstein.

If hew wanted to wear a feder boa and vaseline filled rubber boots, who would stop him?

Plus, his lack of fashion sense was probably the only thing stopping him from being a serious pimp.

He had the same attire about 20 times over.

[quote]mr popular wrote:
Does anyone here think a man of 5’6 could not reach a 300lb bench press at 155lbs bodyweight with many years of training? Or even a 550lb dead? (Also bearing in mind that she may have a lighter skeleton compared to a man of the same size)

Testosterone isn’t everything. There are many reasons why women like this are a rarity, and all of those reasons are far more plausible than “she has abnormal testosterone” or “she’s on steroids” or even “it’s all genetics”.[/quote]

Exactly.

As a teen it took me 4 years to go from a 42 lb bench press up to a 250 lb bench… at a bodyweight of 125.

not to support trolling, but in the OP it says 595 deadlift at 155…thats pretty extraordinary