-This isnt a cycle I plan on doing.
-This is a cycle someone I know recommended to one of my good friend
-I know (or at least think) this cycle is flawed for so many reasons, but than again im not an expert and havent researched so much about long cycles
-My friend is at his 3rd cycle
-The guy recommending the cycle would also happen to be the one selling the gear so obviously there is a $ component there, but lets not think about this
I would appreciate if some of the knowledgeable people on this site point out the flaws (all of them if possible) of such a cycle.
here goes what he recommended (to me this looks like a national level competitor cycle but lol..)
1-28 0.3cc test E EOD (262,5mg/week)
1-20 1cc EQ eod (875mg/week)
1-6 100mg anavar ED (700mg/week)
6-20 1cc Npp EOD (350mg/week)
20-24 1cc tren ace EOD (350mg/week)
24-28 1.5cc tren ace EOD (525mg/week)
There was some HCG recommended on week 8,16,24,30 @ 5000ui split in 4 doses for each of these week
PCT was just normal nolva
I kinda want to test my knowledge a bit with this too so here is why I think this cycle sucked, feel free to correct me
1) Cycle is way too long for someone who doesnt plan on staying on year long
2) Cycle has way too many stuff in there for someone only in his 3rd cycle, he will trash his receptors ?
3) The anavar "kickstart" is plain useless for such a long cycle
4) The test is too low compared to the EQ
5) NPP is usually used in short cycles ?
6) Pinning test E and EQ eod is useless. (he told me it would make blood level more stables.. lol)
7) I get the logic for the Tren increase im guessing he's waiting for the EQ to clear out.. but I dont get the point of just throwing it at the end of the cycle, I think its recommended to end the tren before the test ?
8) The test/tren ratio is weird
I'd appreciate if the knowledgeable guys (you know who you are) could post what they think.
If you're not one of these guys, please dont just throw around what you think is right or wrong without really being sure..
Thanks a lot