Andy90's Contest Prep Log

hi. i read this forum for a while and decided finally to make an account here and post.

i’m 18y(all natural) and i prepare for a competition in my country. It is a national contest for juniors (18-21years) drug tested.

i currently weight 174pounds.
i’ll attach some pics too. i intend to do ‘under 154pounds’ class.
contest date 29-30may.

first set of pictures from 14march

these pics are from 13april

a

i made this topic to get some advices/critics from persons with better knowledge, and i’ll need some help with my final week prep.

Lookin good dude, good luck!

How about those wheels? :slight_smile:

[quote]RMorrison wrote:
Lookin good dude, good luck!

How about those wheels? :)[/quote]

dont have recent pics, but here s one from a month ago

i’m doing an experiment this week, i’m trying to do the program ‘get shredded in 6days’ to have a preview of last week before contest, see how much water i lose and how the carb up goes. does anyone know how should i keep sodium in the days i drink 3gallons of water a day? as before or i shouldnt consume at all?

Looking good. What height are you at? Just to give the weight some perspective.

i’m 5’8 (1.77m)

[quote]andy90 wrote:
i’m 5’8 (1.77m) [/quote]

not trying to be a prick or anything but do you mean:
5’8" which is 173cm
or
177cm which is just under 5’10"

i am 1.77m. i used an online calculator to transform from meters to feet and that was the results, sory. so i’m 5’10"

[quote]andy90 wrote:
i am 1.77m. i used an online calculator to transform from meters to feet and that was the results, sory. so i’m 5’10" [/quote]

Thats fine we all make mistakes especially online calculators :slight_smile:

From the pics you look a lot bigger than 174 for someone who is 5’10". You probably you need to work on your legs more. Do you squat that often?

[quote]wushu_1984 wrote:
andy90 wrote:
i am 1.77m. i used an online calculator to transform from meters to feet and that was the results, sory. so i’m 5’10"

Thats fine we all make mistakes especially online calculators :slight_smile:

From the pics you look a lot bigger than 174 for someone who is 5’10". You probably you need to work on your legs more. Do you squat that often?[/quote]

here s a recent pic with my legs
i think i lost some size in my legs since i’m on prep. at bulk my thighs were almoast 68cm. now somewhere ~64 or less, still need to drop fat

The legs look much better here. Good work, keep it up!