Andy Bolton Attempts 1,014lb DL

unreal.

I was a spectator. Everyone thought he had it and the corwd went nuts just before it slipped out! Amazing strength non the less and no doubt he’ll nail it on his next attempt. Doing a token 400kg squat in just briefs and wraps was pretty impressive to!

Video from the front row: sugdenbarbell.co.uk/forum.php?a=520

more

the sugden barbell one up above is good

I can’t get over how easy that looked.

Who knows how much more he’s capable of when his grips catches up.

1,050 definately ain’t that far away.

amazing how smooth he brought it up from the floor.

Sweet merciful God. What a machine.

He could do half tonne…

1100 fucking pounds.

Hes suposed to have a training DVD come out this month, I cant wait for that shit!

http://www.cnpprofessional.co.uk/blog.php/andy-bolton-worlds-strongest-powerlifter-weekly-training-routine-2-blog-47.html

His workout…

He should call himself Halftonne Bolton when he hits 1100.
In the mean time, I’m gonna call him Halfton Bolton and/or Andy half of a fuckin’ ton Bolton.

Ronnie Coleman is so much more impressive. There’s no point in having muscle if you can’t show it off to thousands of other guys.

J/K, that was a great lift! I think the crazy crowd made him nervous, since it looks like he could have made it.

[quote]Higher Game wrote:

J/K, that was a great lift! I think the crazy crowd made him nervous, since it looks like he could have made it.[/quote]

You forgot to say you’re kidding after this statement, too.

He was too fired up and crazy himself to let the crowd effect him!!!

^^ agreed.

Bolton does not stirke me as the type of person to me made enrvouse.

When your damn near 400 pounds and one of the strongest humans on the planet it would take a bit more to scare.

He could do half tonne…

1100 fucking pounds.