Androvin

Has anyone heard of, or have experience with, a product called Androvin? A friend told me he used it to get his test levels back to normal and it increased his sex drive quite a bit. No side effects either. Well, maybe the increased sex drive could be considered a side effect…fine with me though. Any thoughts?

I was bored so I found the Androvin website, it contains “natural substances” requiring no prescription. That is all they will say it contains, it sounds like expensive Arginine, I would suggest its shit and won’t do anything for you recovery.

I agree with BigDave, if you want to recover go with Serophene or Clomid and then start Red Kat and Tribex… Trust me Red Kat lives up to its reputation.

[quote]kike wrote:
I agree with BigDave, if you want to recover go with Serophene or Clomid and then start RED KAT and TRIBEX… Trust me RED KAT lives up to its reputation.[/quote]

:: Ok, I checked out Clomid & Serophene on Google & they’e for female fertility problems…not sure what’s up with that, doesn’t sound like something that’s going to help reinforce or activate an erection but I would like to know what “RED KAT” is. Thanks.

[quote]ky_que wrote:

:: Ok, I checked out Clomid & Serophene on Google & they’e for female fertility problems…not sure what’s up with that, doesn’t sound like something that’s going to help reinforce or activate an erection but I would like to know what “RED KAT” is. Thanks.[/quote]

Then you need to do some research. Clomiphene acts on the estrogen receptor blocking the effects of estrogen in certain tissues in the body. Short version: the body senses less estrogen, upping testosterone production and thus increasing sex drive. It also acts in other ways to increase sex drive, but that’s the gist of it.