T Nation

Androsol Experiment

Here is an update on the results I’ve been getting doing Tim’s Androsol experiment. (BTS T-Mag issue 128)

My goal is to put on a solid 5 lbs of lean mass with each cycle. After using 70 sprays of Androsol twice a day for a week now I've gained 3 lbs. of lean mass. So far I've noticed gains in my upper body. 1/4" on my chest, 1/4" on my upper arms and 1/8" on my lower arms.

Here are my current stats as of 11-20-00: Height: 5'8", Weight: 163 lbs, Neck: 15.25", Chest: 41.75", Biceps: 13.5" (14.5" flexed), Forearms: 11.25", Stomach: 33", Thighs: 23", Calves: 14.75"

Here are my body fat measurements: Pec: 7 mm, Stomach: 19 mm, Thigh: 9 mm, Body Fat = 11.5%

I'm now on my second week using Androsol, finishing up my first bottle (just had to order some more today). I've been consuming about 3,000 calories a day. I've really increased my protein intake and it seems to be helping with the muscle gain. I am consuming about 340 grams of protein, 250 grams of carbs and the rest in fat.

Does anyone know why Tim does not stack Androsol with Tribex-500 in week 2? I assume it is to test the results of using Androsol alone. I am going to finish this cycle and the next with the experiment protocol and then try stacking it with Tribex-500 and even the Methoxy-7. Is anyone else trying the different Androsol, Nandrosol or Androsol/Nandrosol Stack combinations? What combination are you using? What kind of results are you getting?

Presently, I’m doing Nandrosol(70+ sprays @ 6am) & (70+ sprays @ 6pm), Tribex(6 caps @ 6am) & (6 caps @ 3pm), Methoxy-7 (1 tbsp 3-4 times), Ribose-C (3-4 tbsp before training and 3-4 tbsp after training), ZMA(4 caps prior to bed) and some other vit/min. Also, I consume 350-400g Protein each day. And use 2-3 tbsp of Flaxseed Oil in my MRP’s. I’ve gone thru several various cycles of Biotest Products and seen very good results. I’ve been training well over 25 years and have competed in bodybuilding for 20 years(over 2 dozen shows).
I must say the results are worth the money I’m “forking-out” - without a doubt.