T Nation

Andropen 275...

Whats up guys. just needed to hear some feedback on british dragons andropen 275 product… A blend of 5 testosterones sounds great to me (short, medium, and long acting esters, mmmm). My next cycle will be starting in the next couple of weeks and I was planning on using andropen (8wks) as my base and throwing in some winny (6wks) towards the end. pct in check. nolva the whole way through. heres the layout:

Wk 1-8: 200mg e3d
Wk 5-10: 40 mg oral winny ed
Wk 10: 40 mg nolva
Wk 11/12: 20 mg nolva

A somewhat mild cycle but thats what I want. Need some imput on the cycle as well as the andropen product

diet/cardio/workout in check

Looking to gain about 15-20 lbs LEAN!!!

Need some feedback
Thanks

[quote]y-guy wrote:
Whats up guys. just needed to hear some feedback on british dragons andropen 275 product… A blend of 5 testosterones sounds great to me (short, medium, and long acting esters, mmmm). My next cycle will be starting in the next couple of weeks and I was planning on using andropen (8wks) as my base and throwing in some winny (6wks) towards the end. pct in check. nolva the whole way through. heres the layout:

A somewhat mild cycle but thats what I want. Need some imput on the cycle as well as the andropen product

Need some feedback
Thanks [/quote]

I can tell you that Andropen is the daddy mack of steroids. I gained some serious strength and size on a 10 week cycle with winny as well. Expect to gain approx 10 lbs with the lower dosages. Andropen is the shit!!!

Hey that sounds great… just what I like to hear. I was thinking about throwing some clen in during pct to help out with keeping the gains.

Should I keep my pct start date the same or should I back it up a week or so… Any more Andro experiences would be greatly appreciated considering this will be the first time for me to be using this aas.

My first cycle consisted of sust for 8 wks and I had great results. This will be my 5th cycle and I am hoping that I see even better results this time around

y-guy

I think BD is good gear and Andropen is some of the best test I have used. Good luck…

Thanks for the imput. Everything sounds great.

To switch it up a little… I was wondering if anybody had ever tried out the 13 weeks to hardcore fat burning (training program)… The workout and the diet.

If so I would like to hear how it went bc I am seriously considering taking part in this 2 part training program. It sounds great. (The diet is a little tough)

I was also considering the german volume training… but it strays away from some of my goals for this cycle so I don’t think it would be as good of choice.

I was also thinking of adding proviron (50mg/day) to the mix to try and keep some of the excess water-weight off but I have never used it before and I didnt know if it was worth the buy.

Well I hope you guys didn’t give up on this thread yet…
Hope to get some answers

y-guy

Is the 13 week diet and training from T-Nation? Could you post a link?

I love proviron for:

1. Hardness
  2. Lack of bloat
  3. Libido boost
  4. Decent anti-e

I think it’s worth the money or as an alternative get some masteron prop or depot and run it w/ the Andropen at 200 to 400 mgs a week.

[quote]y-guy wrote:
Thanks for the imput. Everything sounds great.

To switch it up a little… I was wondering if anybody had ever tried out the 13 weeks to hardcore fat burning (training program)… The workout and the diet.

If so I would like to hear how it went bc I am seriously considering taking part in this 2 part training program. It sounds great. (The diet is a little tough)

I was also considering the german volume training… but it strays away from some of my goals for this cycle so I don’t think it would be as good of choice.

I was also thinking of adding proviron (50mg/day) to the mix to try and keep some of the excess water-weight off but I have never used it before and I didnt know if it was worth the buy.

Well I hope you guys didn’t give up on this thread yet…
Hope to get some answers

y-guy
[/quote]

Ok heres the link:

Diet:

www.abcbodybuilding.com/magazine/13weekstohardcorefatburningdiet.htm

Workout:

www.abcbodybuilding.com/magazine/13weekfatburningworkout.htm

Im just trying to find the most successful workout and diet plan for my goals for this cycle.

At the end of my last cycle I was around 5% b/f and now i’m probably around 8%. I want to get back down to about 3-4% after this cycle is completed and gain about 10-15 lbs of clean mass.

So if anybody knows any other workouts/diet plans they would like to throw out there, im open to all suggestions.

y-guy

[quote]y-guy wrote:
Ok heres the link:

Diet:

Workout:

Im just trying to find the most successful workout and diet plan for my goals for this cycle.

At the end of my last cycle I was around 5% b/f and now i’m probably around 8%. I want to get back down to about 3-4% after this cycle is completed and gain about 10-15 lbs of clean mass.

So if anybody knows any other workouts/diet plans they would like to throw out there, im open to all suggestions.

y-guy [/quote]

Y:

WTF. Are you going for a contest or something? If not you must be one of those MF with the high metabolism. 5% is lean.

[quote]y-guy wrote:

Need some feedback
Thanks [/quote]

I’m not trying to be a dick but isn’t using 200mg e3d kind of weird? Since its dose is 275mg/ml comes in 10 ml multidose vials. Each vial contains 20 mg per ml of testosterone acetate, 90 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate, 45 mg per ml of testosterone propionate, 45 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate, and 75 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate.

Won’t it be easier to use 275mg e3d and not have such a hard time trying to measure out 200mg e3d???

I have ran the program you mention. ABC have some great BB routines and I think you’ll get good results. I have to say if your at 8 %, maybe you need to bulk. They have some great bulking and isolation programs.

If you hang out there its probably best not to mention AAS useage as they are dedicaited to natural BB and frown on AAS.

[quote]y-guy wrote:
Ok heres the link:

Diet:

Workout:

y-guy [/quote]

Does using Clen during PCT help retain muscle mass? How much and for how long are you planning on using clen?

Whats up JW. No I’m not training for a contest but I do enjoy being a lean MF. I have done bulking cycles in the past and Ive gotten up there in the lbs but I enjoy the lean cut look over the smooth mass look. Each has its pluses but I want to try something different for a change. Im sure theres many more bulking cycles to come so im not to concerned about it.

Ok as far as my doasages go… Ive decided to go with 1cc/e3d for for 12 wks. Everything else stays the same.

Ive also thought about adding some proviron in the mix also. If I did the cycle would look something like this…

andropen:
wk 1-12: 275mg/e3d

winny:
wk 9-14: 40mg/ed/oral

proviron:
wk 5-12: 50 mg/ed

nolvadex:
wk 1-14: 10 mg/ed

nolvadex pct:
wk 14: 40mg ed
wk 15-16: 20mg ed

I dont know if Im goin to add clen or not after pct.

Of guys what do yah think… Kepp the original or go with the revised version.

Any and all inteligent comments are appreciated…

y-guy

looks good bud, good luck on the cycle. I love being leans as fuck too, but i’m doin a bulk for the next 4 months for a change:) Even when bulking i don’t put on too much bf…never been above 12% but i love the strength that comes with bulking.

looks good man, and fuck the clen, get an E/C stack going instead. time to get ultra rizipped!

DezZ