Andromass - All Hype or Not?

What do you guys think about Andromass? They claim that it is basically the same as injectable testosterone. Sounds interesting, but the PCT is expensive and tedious. Can you really gain more than 10 pounds of lean mass on this stuff as they claim?

I can think of about a million better ways to spend $200. One of them being buying actual injectable testosterone + ancillaries + some food too.
The ingredients are called Super-1-DHEA. That spells super-bullshit to me. I can already see 16 year olds lining up to buy this to get swole

Why buy something that youre not sure works when you can still somewhat legally buy many prohormones.

We know for a fact superdrol works…really well.

I did not know you can legally buy prohormones. Can you expand on that a little? I have never heard of Superdrol.

Get online, read.

In weightlifting, NEVER buy new shit. almost everything worth anything was discovered decades ago.

Use the stuff people know works.

I’ve been a little bit interested in this one as well. The price tag is keeping me away from trying it, but I usually am a fan of PP’s stuff. Honestly, most of the guys running logs look like crap- their nutrition/training/experience is all suspect and to me so are the gains that some are claiming. That or they are stacking it with Dbol and trying to let the Andromass take credit for gains…

Anyone else have a better idea if the conversion is anywhere near possible?

Way too expensive and looks like junk science to me. Let’s break it down: they are basically claiming that by mixing their stuff with a bunch of oil, (sorry, “phospholipid complex and medium chain triglycerides”) they’ve avoided liver metabolism without methylation. Come on…anyone buy that? So can I just mix Test with olive oil and drink it?

Get some real Test. If you can’t get that, at least get some proven prohormones.

[quote]forkknifespoon wrote:
I’ve been a little bit interested in this one as well. The price tag is keeping me away from trying it, but I usually am a fan of PP’s stuff. Honestly, most of the guys running logs look like crap- their nutrition/training/experience is all suspect and to me so are the gains that some are claiming. That or they are stacking it with Dbol and trying to let the Andromass take credit for gains…

Anyone else have a better idea if the conversion is anywhere near possiD
supposedly the prior step to 1ad and 4ad, which would make it less potent. It “should” be possible but who knows? the idea of using an oil compound to make it active in the lymphatic system isnt new. 4AD and 1AD were’nt methylated either, but I don’t know that this is as effective, and it’s spendy. Patrick Arnold does’nt have high opinions of it. There are logs of it on PP website, for whatever thats worth:) They safe it’s safe for TRT but recommend a PCT

[quote]cromwell2007 wrote:

Anyone else have a better idea if the conversion is anywhere near possiD
supposedly the prior step to 1ad and 4ad, which would make it less potent. It “should” be possible but who knows? the idea of using an oil compound to make it active in the lymphatic system isnt new. 4AD and 1AD were’nt methylated either, but I don’t know that this is as effective, and it’s spendy. Patrick Arnold does’nt have high opinions of it. There are logs of it on PP website, for whatever thats worth:) They safe it’s safe for TRT but recommend a PCT[/quote]
They are also claiming a 75% bioavailability rate…the conversion rate is not dicussed. Remember Biotest 4Ad capsules?‘’'loved them

I’ve been a little bit interested in this one as well. The price tag is keeping me away from trying it, but I usually am a fan of PP’s stuff. Honestly, most of the guys running logs look like crap- their nutrition/training/rexperience is all suspect and to me so are the gains that some are claiming. That or they are stacking it with Dbol and trying to let the Andromass take credit for gains…[/quote]

Here is what I do not understand. According to the claims, one can expect to gain anywhere from 8 to 12 pounds in 8 to 12 weeks, which means gaining about 1 pound a week. What is the big deal about that? I have been gaining, on average, about 1 pound a week using my diet. The reps for Andromas always say that you have to eat big to achieve the gain they claim are possible.

So again, why do I need Andromas to gain 1 pound a week when I am already doing that with my diet? What am I missing? Does real, injectable, testosterone increases your lean body mass only when you consume a surplus of calories?

[quote]yustas wrote:

I’ve been a little bit interested in this one as well. The price tag is keeping me away from trying it, but I usually am a fan of PP’s stuff. Honestly, most of the guys running logs look like crap- their nutrition/training/rexperience is all suspect and to me so are the gains that some are claiming. That or they are stacking it with Dbol and trying to let the Andromass take credit for gains…[/quote]

Here is what I do not understand. According to the claims, one can expect to gain anywhere from 8 to 12 pounds in 8 to 12 weeks, which means gaining about 1 pound a week. What is the big deal about that? I have been gaining, on average, about 1 pound a week using my diet. The reps for Andromas always say that you have to eat big to achieve the gain they claim are possible.

So again, why do I need Andromas to gain 1 pound a week when I am already doing that with my diet? What am I missing? Does real, injectable, testosterone increases your lean body mass only when you consume a surplus of calories?
[/quote]

You’re totally correct. 1lb/wk is great progress, you don’t even need to be looking into this stuff yet (AAS or otherwise.) As long as you can keep gaining naturally, do it. When you stall out, try switching up your diet and training. When you stall out again, then maybe look into AAS.

Yes, of course you still have to eat big with AAS. In fact it’s pointless to do them if you aren’t eating and training right, the benefits would be minimal. How can your body put on muscle when you aren’t giving it the raw materials to build with? AAS do not generate growth. They just encourage growth when the right conditions are already there. They’re a powerful adjunct, but only an adjunct.

[quote]reidnez wrote:
You’re totally correct. 1lb/wk is great progress, you don’t even need to be looking into this stuff yet (AAS or otherwise.) As long as you can keep gaining naturally, do it. When you stall out, try switching up your diet and training. When you stall out again, then maybe look into AAS.

Yes, of course you still have to eat big with AAS. In fact it’s pointless to do them if you aren’t eating and training right, the benefits would be minimal. How can your body put on muscle when you aren’t giving it the raw materials to build with? AAS do not generate growth. They just encourage growth when the right conditions are already there. They’re a powerful adjunct, but only an adjunct.[/quote]

This is why I’m so skeptical of the PP logs. The guys who seem to know what their doing tend to stack it with something else that would completely skew results, and the other side doesn’t seem to know jack shit about what their doing. One of the guys was talking about how while he was taking it he noticed that he didn’t look as fat as he normally does after a long night of drinking and eating taco bell at 2am…

The thing about andromass is it would be so cool if it did work as they say, and if they ran a 75% off sale.