T Nation

Andrologist-Urologists in LI and NYC

I found a fifth one for those interested. So here’s my complete list of who should be seen if you have hypogonadism. All are urologists with fellowships in andrology.

Bruce Gilbert
Harris Nagler
Natan Bar Chama
Brett Mellinger
David Kaufman

Or you can for more BRO science on T-mag.

You are something else man. The posters here (including those that actually practice medicine) have helped countless people get their hormone problems sorted out. There are many studies and trials using the exact protocols listed here (if we are talking exclusively HRT) and the anecdotal responses from members here only reinforce the studies.

I actually can’t name one single poster who has had properly administered HRT who reported NOT feeling better.

So what exactly is your agenda NYCE? Are all those doctors your androgel rep clients? You take them out to lunch and give them free samples of the stuff?

Dr overbeck is covered by many different insurance which numberous guys on here have gone to with nothing but positive results. To tell you the truth testim is actually so much better then androgel because of absorption as well as drier levels. We are actually switching people to from agel to testim with HCG and proper e2 protocol. Its cheaper and less junk on the body and guys can intimate with their girl friends 2 hours after application vs 6 hours after androgel. “wait honey sorry we can not have sex I have to wait for androgel to dry LOL”

You’re such an unbelievable asshole.

[quote]Hardasnails wrote:
Dr overbeck is covered by many different insurance which numberous guys on here have gone to with nothing but positive results. To tell you the truth testim is actually so much better then androgel because of absorption as well as drier levels. We are actually switching people to from agel to testim with HCG and proper e2 protocol. Its cheaper and less junk on the body and guys can intimate with their girl friends 2 hours after application vs 6 hours after androgel. “wait honey sorry we can not have sex I have to wait for androgel to dry LOL” [/quote]

Androgel dries in less than one minute? Are you referring to the time needed to elapse after which transfer won’t happen?

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
You are something else man. The posters here (including those that actually practice medicine) have helped countless people get their hormone problems sorted out. There are many studies and trials using the exact protocols listed here (if we are talking exclusively HRT) and the anecdotal responses from members here only reinforce the studies.

I actually can’t name one single poster who has had properly administered HRT who reported NOT feeling better.

So what exactly is your agenda NYCE? Are all those doctors your androgel rep clients? You take them out to lunch and give them free samples of the stuff?[/quote]

Dude, I’ve listed a good few people to go to? What have I done wrong?

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:
You’re such an unbelievable asshole.[/quote]

Dude, what have I done to you?

I’m confused. Why is "The Situation"s little brother selling Androgel now?

What am I missing here?

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

So what exactly is your agenda NYCE? Are all those doctors your androgel rep clients? You take them out to lunch and give them free samples of the stuff?[/quote]

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

I didn’t even mention Androgel in my post. These guys don’t only prescribe Androgel for hypogonadism.

I don’t work for Unimed and I’ve used another drug besides Androgel.

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

I didn’t even mention Androgel in my post. These guys don’t only prescribe Androgel for hypogonadism.

I don’t work for Unimed and I’ve used another drug besides Androgel. [/quote]

Wow, two posts directly towards me. I thought that after I ignored the first one, you would have gotten the picture. Ok, I’ll bite.

You absolutely have to be playing daft. I refuse to believe anyone can be this obtuse accidentally. Do you really consider the knowledge share here as “bro science”? Did you really think noone here would take offense to that? If you consider everything here as bro science, why the fuck do you post here so much?

Your passive aggressive bullshit is very effiminate. You may want to get your E2 levels checked.

You need to chill out VT. Seriously.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

Wow, two posts directly towards me. I thought that after I ignored the first one, you would have gotten the picture. Ok, I’ll bite.

You absolutely have to be playing daft. I refuse to believe anyone can be this obtuse accidentally. Do you really consider the knowledge share here as “bro science”? Did you really think noone here would take offense to that? If you consider everything here as bro science, why the fuck do you post here so much?

Your passive aggressive bullshit is very effiminate. You may want to get your E2 levels checked.[/quote]

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

Your passive aggressive bullshit is very effiminate. You may want to get your E2 levels checked.[/quote]

Dude, I have nothing against you and you seem like a good guy to me (why you would say I’m playing games in complimenting you here would be odd). I DON’T consider EVERYTHING here bro science, only some of it.

[quote]JLWilson wrote:
I’m confused. Why is "The Situation"s little brother selling Androgel now? [/quote]

How do I resemble The Situation?

[quote]JLWilson wrote:

[/quote]

Negative, he’s bang-on. It was a bullshit cheapshot aimed at noone in particular, but offensive to many.

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:

[quote]Hardasnails wrote:
Dr overbeck is covered by many different insurance which numberous guys on here have gone to with nothing but positive results. To tell you the truth testim is actually so much better then androgel because of absorption as well as drier levels. We are actually switching people to from agel to testim with HCG and proper e2 protocol. Its cheaper and less junk on the body and guys can intimate with their girl friends 2 hours after application vs 6 hours after androgel. “wait honey sorry we can not have sex I have to wait for androgel to dry LOL” [/quote]

Androgel dries in less than one minute? Are you referring to the time needed to elapse after which transfer won’t happen?[/quote]

6 hour transfer time in androgel after application
If you wanted to go swimming or have intimacy you have to wait 6 flippin hours that would suck !!

Haha aight. I reread the original post and saw the last sentence. I’m surprised the mods didn’t get mad for slamming T mag. I think it’s hypocritical that for someone to slam bro-science, he’s got a 3000+ post count on a pro bro science board haha.

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:

[quote]JLWilson wrote:

[/quote]

Negative, he’s bang-on. It was a bullshit cheapshot aimed at noone in particular, but offensive to many.

[/quote]

Only above the neck.

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:

[quote]JLWilson wrote:
I’m confused. Why is "The Situation"s little brother selling Androgel now? [/quote]

How do I resemble The Situation? [/quote]

[quote]JLWilson wrote:
Only above the neck.

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:

[quote]JLWilson wrote:

How do I resemble The Situation? [/quote]
[/quote]

Correct. He’s in better shape than I am, and good for him. But then again, I so don’t care.

[quote]JLWilson wrote:
Haha aight. I reread the original post and saw the last sentence. I’m surprised the mods didn’t get mad for slamming T mag. I think it’s hypocritical that for someone to slam bro-science, he’s got a 3000+ post count on a pro bro science board haha.

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:

[quote]JLWilson wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

People are VERY sensitive. What if I simply amused myself with that funny term, bro science.

People, chill out.

If I offended, then I apologize. I do believe many people in this forum in particular have the brightest posters out of any other forum, probably because the subject at hand is far more serious and necessary to discuss than lifting, attention whoring and buffoonery (in SAMA: posting of dozens of pics for validation), and never-ending quibbling on the minutia of working out and eating and demands on other people to work in nutrition and fitness counseling for free (eg, 1) 50 page threads on warming up, 2) “Analyze my diet.” (for free of charge and 30-60 min work), 3) “What’s the best diet in the whole wide world?”

That sort of stuff doesn’t happen in this forum.