Androgen Receptors and Leydig Cells

On the topic of E2 blocking androgen receptors and de-sensitized leydig cells.
How long after controlling E2 to a good level and a proper LH level does it take for these to recover ?

Eg, receptor sites clear for androgens to attach and normal functioning leydig cells.

Does this sort of thing take days, weeks, or months for recovery ?

DHT takes something like 10 times as long as testosterone to cease agonist activity at a receptor but I couldn’t find anything that says E2 has a stronger affect than Test.

I would guess that since hardly any endocrine system returns to homeostasis within days that you’re left with weeks to months. Since months kind of implies 2-3 or possibly more I would think it would be more in the weeks range. It all depends how far from homeostasis and for how long the condition was maintained. If the condition was corrected shortly after it occurred I would expect to return to normal in 4-6 weeks. Everyone will be different.

“receptor sites clear for androgens to attach and normal functioning leydig cells”

You are confused? You are actually concerned with effects of high LH or high hCG on Leydig cells ?

These things take time in normal health males. Given the spectrum of problems we see on these forums, it is difficult to make any generalizations.