Androgel to Estrogen?

does androgel convert to estrogen? Will it raise my e2 levels eventually? My doc put me on it after my free T level came back at 51, and I wondered why I felt so shitty.

There are those who say that androgel converts to estrogen easier and faster than injectables. It should be noted that both will raise most users E2 and that an AI should be used base on E2 levels. You should certainly have it checked…

[quote]chimpstrong wrote:
does androgel convert to estrogen? Will it raise my e2 levels eventually? My doc put me on it after my free T level came back at 51, and I wondered why I felt so shitty. [/quote]

Do not use any TRT without arimidex (Ana) and HCG, or you are just making things worse. Go to www.renewman.com or google Dr. Crisler.

My levels were 600 in Aug 08 before using androgel. By November 08 750. Started using DMSO before applying 7.5g gel. Levels went up to 850. Started to get puffy so I added Adex .25-.5eod, HCG 200 eod. Last week levels were 2,750. Feel great and no puffy look.

Drop the androgel and use a compounded T cream starting at 5%. Less surface area = less E2. Use Adex .25mg every three days to start and test E2 in a month. Use HCG. It’s a must.

[quote]pahogan wrote:
My levels were 600 in Aug 08 before using androgel. By November 08 750. Started using DMSO before applying 7.5g gel. Levels went up to 850. Started to get puffy so I added Adex .25-.5eod, HCG 200 eod. Last week levels were 2,750. Feel great and no puffy look.[/quote]

You may want to re-think the DMSO. I’m can’t remember where I read it, but it was brought up on another board and Dr. Crisler warned against using it with transdermals. It can be very toxic. If I find the link to it I will post it.

DMSO messes up the skin and is not suitable for long term use.

If we all piped up with “Dr. Crisler” no one would learn anything. Guys who go to Dr. Crisler need to learn a lot as well.

[quote]KSman wrote:
DMSO messes up the skin and is not suitable for long term use.

If we all piped up with “Dr. Crisler” no one would learn anything. Guys who go to Dr. Crisler need to learn a lot as well. [/quote]

I am Dr. Crisler’s patient and I have a lot to learn. Is there something wrong with learning from him?

I considered using DMSO because I don’t absorb well so I did some research. He mentioned on another board why it was bad to use DMSO w/ transdermals. I wanted to find the link because I didn’t want to misquote him.

His argument went beyond “messing up the skin” so if I find it I will post it. Regardless of where the information comes from, as long as it is credible, is valuable in my opinion. We are all here to learn from each other, aren’t we?

[quote]brentf13 wrote:
Drop the androgel and use a compounded T cream starting at 5%. Less surface area = less E2. Use Adex .25mg every three days to start and test E2 in a month. Use HCG. It’s a must.[/quote]

Do you get the cream at a compound pharmacy? Is it always made with 5%? I’ve never been to a compounding pharmacy, sorry for all the questions.