Androgel PCT

I have researched the use of androgel as a PCT and have not been able to find a straight forward answer.

Now I am fully aware androgel suppresses natural T production. The thing is I dont naturally product testosterone. My levels were 130ng (normal range was 800-1100) I am proscribed 10g a day. So if I dont naturally produce testosterone then what is the point trying to do a PCT that will try and activate my natural T?

I plan on doing a 12w cyc 400-600mg while taking arimdex on cyc.
I have clomid on hand but only 10 tabs at 50g, no nolvadex but can grab some if needed.

So I guess my main questions is. can I just wait a week or two after cycle and hop back on Androgel? Should I take clomid with it?

If your using androgel as a form of TRT then you don’t need to do a pct.

thanks !

[quote]BUDs wrote:
If your using androgel as a form of TRT then you don’t need to do a pct. [/quote]

and if you have to be told this, you have no business running a cycle of AAS because you don’t know what you’re doing

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
If your using androgel as a form of TRT then you don’t need to do a pct. [/quote]

and if you have to be told this, you have no business running a cycle of AAS because you don’t know what you’re doing[/quote]

Yeah what he said. And don’t play with blasting caps.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

and if you have to be told this, you have no business running a cycle of AAS because you don’t know what you’re doing[/quote]
well at least we got one more for the bloopers thread.

Androgel for PCT only works following cycles of Adex to maximize gains.

Now Im confused. On here and other forums I have been reading since my body DOES NOT produce test (lower 100 NG naturally) that a pct is not needed as what is there to stimulate?

really? is it that hard to figure out, holy shit

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
really? is it that hard to figure out, holy shit[/quote]

Must be but Im just making sure before I get into a cycle.

You don’t need to do a pct your using androgel as TRT. Do your cycle and at the end wait a couple weeks then hop back on the androgel.