Gentelmen, I could really use your help. I have been on T-replacement (Androgel) for 6 months. I am a 35 yr old male. 6 3 255lbs 13% bodyfat. When I began Androgel My total T-level was 219. Free 47 and DHEA 165. My Dr. has allowed me to cycle the Andogel this way.
First week 20 grams a day ( 4 packets )
2nd week 15 grams a day
3rd week 15 grams a day
4th week 10 grams a day / then repeat
I am also take 100 mg of DHEA a day
This type of cycle has taken my Total T-level to 1402. Free T-level to 431. DHEA level to 383.
And My Estradiol level is 83. My Dr. is not real upset about this. But I am. My questions are:
- Can I use the Biotest M with the Androgel?
- What is a good anabolic T-level for
- What will Andogel do for me in the gym?
- How much protein should I take in daily?
- What other vitamins, creatine etc. Should I
- Also, what kind of testosterone is in
I just ordered your magazine and I think it is great. Very cutting edge. Again, thank-you for all of your help. John