Andro PCT Question

I have had a old container of Animal Pak and recently decided to use it. It is the Andro version that is not made anymore. I was wondering what levels of nolva/clomid to use in my pct and when I should start them. The pak is a 21 day cycle.

If anyone knows when, what lvls, and how long to pct nolva and clomid it would be much appreciated.

[quote]lunchboxx wrote:
I have had a old container of Animal Pak and recently decided to use it. It is the Andro version that is not made anymore. I was wondering what levels of nolva/clomid to use in my pct and when I should start them. The pak is a 21 day cycle.

If anyone knows when, what lvls, and how long to pct nolva and clomid it would be much appreciated.[/quote]

Regular animal packs are a multitude of vitamins, oils, etc… If ya read the label, you should figure it out.

Sorry bro, I thought I read “Is it Andro”…You said it is the andro version. I wouldn’t bother with PCT, it’s such a short cycle, plus, I think it was more of an ectysteron type product. You definitely dont need nolv…

oops, I meant its the Animal Stak the old prohormone one

mm is right. A 3 week cycle of andro won’t shut you down. A bottle of Alpha Male or some tribulus/ZMA afterward certainly wouldn’t hurt though.

cool thanks guys