Andro/nandro cycling

does anybody have any thoughts on cycling androsol 2 weeks/nandrosol 2 weeks/ tribex 2 weeks. then repeating straight away.
I did a cycle of 2 weeks tribex then 2 weeks androsol but only started to see gains in the final week.

Actually just emailed Tim about this. Tried andro twice, its sucked. But, just tried 2 weeks of Nandro 80 sprays/twice per day then 2 weeks of Andro at the same dose and now onto Tribex. Something kicked in this time b/c I just nailed 295x5 on the flat bench this a.m. after only 6 weeks of doing flats again. I normally only do them a few months a year and have not gone heavy in about 2 years. I weighed about 183, up 5 lbs and tighter and fuller. Worked for me this time but everyone is different. Give it a shot, it can’t hurt.

Well, I’d prefer to see you “off” the prohormones at least half the time, so if doing a cycle like yours that would be revised by adding in another 2 weeks not using the prohormones. Preferably, inbetween the Androsol and Nandrosol cycles.

Bill’s right - you need the break. That said, I personally had the best results using these both at once for two weeks. I just spray one on 1/2 my body, the other one on the other half (I seperate the two legs, and the two arms, but I put one on my chest and the other on my back). Right now I’m starting the dosing schedule outlined in this weeks reader mail - 3 weeks on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off (although I’ll probably have more off at the end, since I’ll be out of town).