T Nation

Andriol Experience...

I havn't posted here in a while, but I had a question that I thought you guys might be able to answer for me. I am currently purchasing and planning for my next cycle that should start at the beggining of april (d-bol wk 1-4, test c wk 1-9, primo wk 1-9, t-bol wk 9-13, nolva during, nolva pct). I pretty much have everything in order for this cycle but I started doing some research on andriol and was wondering if it was a good compound to use in the future. If anyone would like to share their personal experiences with andriol so I could further my knowledge about this aas, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Think about what Bushy said. That's 240mg EVERYDAY to even begin to see or feel something. If you took that same amount of injectable test, you'd swell up like you were hooked up to an air pump! Plus it's expensive, I can't understand why its still on the market.

I started using 100mg ed for a month - major strenght gains (was also taking test E and EQ) upped the drol to 150 ed and after the first week I started getting the worse gyno .. stopped it completely - knots and soreness went away,(with large doses of nolv.) added some durabolin and kept at it ... got an UG bottle of drol left if ya wanna try it.

Andriol is used as HRT at fairly low doses -- on a prescription basis in some countries.

If i were to take andriol with test e or c during a cycle (to control my blood levels)and some eq, would it contribute to the overall cycle in general or would it still be a waste of time?

y-guy

Very weak and extremely high dosages are required. Much better compounds avaiable.