Andriol + Anavar Stack

Fairly new to the subject of steroids but have been doing a decent bit of reading up recently.

How does an andriol + anavar stack fare?

Are there any other orals with minimal liver toxicity and aromatization?

Andriol and Anavar are two very weak steroids. Even being run together as your first cycle you will not gain serious mass and strength. However if you are concerned about sides these are going to be amongst the safest steroids to use. Very little E effects and minimal suppression.
IMO the toxicity of orals is overblown to an extent. There are supplements for liver support that help a great deal.

Dont use high dosages and keep the duration limited to under 6 weeks and you should be fine. This is assuming you have no preexisting liver conditions.
I would drop the andriol and use either tbol, dbol, or anadrol/winni along with the Var.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
Andriol and Anavar are two very weak steroids. Even being run together as your first cycle you will not gain serious mass and strength. However if you are concerned about sides these are going to be amongst the safest steroids to use. Very little E effects and minimal suppression.
IMO the toxicity of orals is overblown to an extent. There are supplements for liver support that help a great deal.

Dont use high dosages and keep the duration limited to under 6 weeks and you should be fine. This is assuming you have no preexisting liver conditions.
I would drop the andriol and use either tbol, dbol, or anadrol/winni along with the Var.[/quote]

“Anadrol can cause acne problems, it is Very liver toxic, it retents water, increases blood pressire. It Decreases HPTA function in extreme measures. Since it’s a DHT derivate it won’t convert DHT.”

Thats what steered me away from androl - the only oral on the site that is stated as being very liver toxic (with a capital V! haha).

What would be considered serious gains for an oral?

Also what about primobulan? This seems also very mild in terms of negative affects.

Thanks =]

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
No offence, but if all you really care about is minimising negative effects, you aren’t ready for steroids.

Decent steroids offer much in the way of performance enhancement, but there is a small price to pay - maybe.

Personally the only sides I get from even tren (as long as I keep the doses below 400-500mg/wk and the test to 800-900mg/wk) are some mild night sweating and insomnia, plus some testicular shrinkage which I counter with HCG.

No free rides dude. If you want a free ride, stick to creatine.

Bushy[/quote]

I would prefer orals to injectables for my first cycle - not a huge needle fan… and my research suggests that some orals can be pretty heavy on the liver (as well as aromatizing quite happily) so I am just looking for something a little bit milder to test the water - that is all =]