Andrew DICE Clay

I have to admit I’m curious enough to watch. Dice could be considered a T man by most standards around here.

VH1 has announced the premiere of Dice Undisputed, a new reality series that will offer an “intimate” look into the often humorous life of popular 1980s funny-man Andrew “Dice” Clay as he tries to resurrect his career and reclaim his self-proclaimed title as the “Rocky of Comedy.” The seven episode half-hour reality series is scheduled to premiere on Sunday, March 4 at 10:30PM ET/PT.

Infamous for his raunchy nursery rhyme adaptations as well as for earning a “lifetime ban” from MTV for his profane language and the offensive nature of his jokes during the 1989 Video Music Awards, Dice Undisputed will document Clay’s attempt to “come out of retirement” and recapture his former comic heavyweight glory. From writing a book to cutting a record to producing his own Sirius radio show and playing to the types of crowds that made him a legend, Undisputed will follow Clay as he pulls out all the stops in an attempt to fight his way back on top.

Along the way, Clay’s controversial, leather-clad, macho image will collide with the 49-year-old comic’s real-life personal life – a life that includes being a divorced but devoted father of two who’s also juggling a relationship with Eleanor, his strong willed ex-wrestler fiancee.

Also thrown into Undisputed’s fray are Clay’s posse of friends and road crew, otherwise known as his “dysfunctional, middle-aged entourage,” including “Wheels,” his ever-dieting buddy; Todd, his witless road manager; “Happy Face,” his stone-faced ninja- trained bodyguard; and Uncle Lee, his doting mentor who spouts sage advice at the drop of a hat. Often supplying unwanted advice, Clay’s entourage also provides him an endless supply of comedic rants for his stand-up.

He is the only comedian that has ever made me laugh. Mary had a little lamb she kept in her backyard, when she took her panties off his wooly DICK got haaard.

Did you see him on Tom Green Live late last year? Hes a weird dude…Im not sure if hes a fucking wanker or comic genious.

check out www.tomgreen.com if you didnt see it.

For a very short period ADC was the funniest man on the planet. I remember laughing so hard I was crying, couldn’t breathe, and my ribs hurt.

LOL cant wait to see him in action again.

Little boy blue…Ey’ he needed the money.

Mary Mary quite contrary trim that pussy it’s so damn hairy

Wow such a poet :slight_smile:

I guess I don’t get it. Some of his stuff was smirkable at best.

When I was 16.

Three years later it was just old. But I tell ya, the guy could still make a killing on the high-school comedy circuit.

Little miss muffet
Sat on her tuffet
Eating her curds and whey
along cam a spider
sat down beside her
and said, ``hey what’s in the bowl bitch!‘’

hickory dickory dock
this chick was suckin my cock
the clock truck two
i dropped my goo
and dumped her ass on the next block

[quote]Cunnivore wrote:
I guess I don’t get it. Some of his stuff was smirkable at best.

When I was 16.

Three years later it was just old. But I tell ya, the guy could still make a killing on the high-school comedy circuit.[/quote]

You are right. He was great back in the early 90’s when the world was a lot less PC. We have been so sensitized since then that his stuff is just crude and offensive.

Kind of like watching “Blazing Saddles”. Funniest movie of all time when it came out, now it’s a little hard to watch with all the racist comments and “n” words used by white guys.

[quote]PGJ wrote:

Kind of like watching “Blazing Saddles”. Funniest movie of all time when it came out, now it’s a little hard to watch with all the racist comments and “n” words used by white guys.

[/quote]

Bullshit, that movie is still fantastic.

[quote]JFS wrote:
hickory dickory dock
this chick was suckin my cock
the clock truck two
i dropped my goo
and dumped her ass on the next block
[/quote]

Funny as Hell!!! I saw him live about 10 years ago, would go see him again in a second.

Yeah I had a chance to see him in Vegas about 10 years ago. I regret not seeing him. Apparently drinking and gambling were more important back then.

Jack and Jill went up the hill, each with a buck and a quarter. Jill came down with two-fifty, OOOOOOOOOOOOH!
WHAT A FUCKING WHORE!

When I was 8 or 9 my parents took me to see the sneak preview of Ford Fairlane that was being hosted by a local radio station. Before the movie started, the dj was giving out random shit to random people, and I was one of the people he called on. He made some obvious jokes about my age and my folks parenting and everyone got a laugh.

After his schtick he gave me an XL Adventures of Ford Fairlane T-shirt. It was too big, so I gave it to my dad. My dad died April 6th of last year and my family and I went to his house in McAllen,TX to go through some stuff. I was going through his t-shirt drawer when, lo and behold there was my Ford Fairlane shirt in perfect condition. I brought it home and have worn it a few times since.

I absouletly love Andrew Dice Clay.

Anyone watch the show last night? I didn’t catch much of it…Just enough for that little sidekick announcer guy of his to really get on my nerves.

[quote]Freaky Styley wrote:
PGJ wrote:

Bullshit, that movie is still fantastic.

[/quote]

Amen. But if you look at most of Mel Brooks’ movies, he pushed boundaries whenever he could. Check out “History of the World.” The singing, dancing inquistion is too dman funny.

As for Dice, his best years are gone