Andre Agassi Does Meth

Now I know what to do next time my place gets dirty.

That’s crazy.

Can’t say I would have ever guessed meth. Maybe a bit of blow, but not meth.

And they say drugs can’t take you anywhere.

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
And they say drugs can’t take you anywhere.[/quote]

It makes you look like Collin Farrell.

[quote]Efuchs7 wrote:
That’s crazy.[/quote]

what? this?

I guess I don’t see why this is so shocking?

[quote]belligerent wrote:
[/quote]

Meth really isn’t seen as a drug used by those with money I guess.

I am Slim

This is my favorite part of the article: “In July, Frenchman Richard Gasquet was cleared to resume playing after a 2½-month ban upon persuading the International Tennis Federation’s tribunal panel that he inadvertently took cocaine by kissing a woman in a nightclub.”

If this guy can convince people that he “inadvertently took cocaine by kissing a woman in a nightclub.” then I want him to be my lawyer!

He must’ve inhaled while he was kissing her… I can see how that would happen.

I read it as “Andre Agassi Does Math”

Well… i’m an idiot.

Also, he was like, Robin Williams hairy.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
belligerent wrote:

Meth really isn’t seen as a drug used by those with money I guess.[/quote]

It’s true that a majority of users are poor but it’s because they spend all of their money on it, but alot of rich people do to just because it is so expensive.

meth is surprising.

lots of track&field stars did coke a decade ago.
Coke must be better than meth for an athletes mental game. They are both shit for performance in the long run, obviously.

[quote]spyoptic wrote:
Efuchs7 wrote:
That’s crazy.

what? this?

[/quote]

INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR I DRIVE A CHEVROLET MOVIE THEATRE
That’s pretty crazy too but meth does usually make people eat but that guy never did blink

[quote]spyoptic wrote:
Efuchs7 wrote:
That’s crazy.

what? this?

[/quote]

That’s pretty crazy too but meth does usually make people eat but that guy never did blink

[quote]Efuchs7 wrote:
spyoptic wrote:
Efuchs7 wrote:
That’s crazy.

what? this?

That’s pretty crazy too but meth does usually make people eat but that guy never did blink[/quote]

Meth will totally KILL your appetite.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
This is my favorite part of the article: “In July, Frenchman Richard Gasquet was cleared to resume playing after a 2Ã??Ã?½-month ban upon persuading the International Tennis Federation’s tribunal panel that he inadvertently took cocaine by kissing a woman in a nightclub.”

If this guy can convince people that he “inadvertently took cocaine by kissing a woman in a nightclub.” then I want him to be my lawyer!

He must’ve inhaled while he was kissing her… I can see how that would happen.

[/quote]

There’s definitely some truth in there somewhere. Did you ever wonder why Agassi blew kisses to the crowd so much? It wasn’t a gesture of appreciation, oh no. The little weasel was taking a hit from his secret stash. Look what happened when he ran out.