T Nation

Andractim= Big Johnson!

link: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=8326617&dopt=Abstract

I know this is an old study but have any of you seen this it? An increase of 143% in 4 weeks!!! I’m not sure what I would do with a 19" liver scrapping trouser trout, but this sounds like the best steroid on the planet. I can just imagine the talk at the gym when someone says “Ya, that guy is big from taking juice but I bet his balls are the size of a p-nut” but the chic he is trying to impress would reply “his balls might be that small but did you see his helmet hanging out the bottom of his shorts!!”

If this gets out to the general public, maybe those tight jordache jeans and parachute pants that I have been saving in my closet will come back in style! lol. :slight_smile:

“liver scrapping trouser trout”

just wanna say thank you for that

–JB

Sounds like the Holy Grail if true (Never heard of it however…Sign me up for some/:wink:

Those are rates of change in patients with microphallus, meaning it may have gone from 2 inches to 3. And also some of the members of the study appear to have been under 10 years old. Don’t think you can jump to these conclusions just yet.

Andractim is just topical DHT. As you may or may not know, DHT is the more androgenic metabolite of testosterone and implicated in hair loss, prostate hypertrophy etc. The proper way to use this stuff is to mix it with peanut butter, shmear it on your helmet with a spackling knife, and let a 3-toed tree sloth slowly lick it off over the course of 3.6 hours.

HMMmm?

The treatment is usually applied before or during puberty to “cure” micropenis. You can use Test or DHT cream. The theory is that the boys with micropenis have various problems which cause low levels of DHT or an insensitivity to DHT. Part of the reason it works is that men with micropenis still have large numbers of active androgen receptors in the penis. However if your penis developed normally by the time you finish puberty most of these have shut down.

I did a project on micropenis for 3rd year biochem and the literature seems to indicate that once the penis stops growing applying more DHT will do nothing. The oldest person to use the treatment (that I read about) was 24 and he managed to grow his wang from 2" up to 4". From memory most of the growth occurred in the first 3 months and there was no growth in the last 3 months.

But by all means smear your penis with DHT cream and report back. Theoretically if you still had enough active receptors in the penis it may grow.
If it does work I think i’ll buy stocks in every DHT producing company I can find.

[quote]benchaffleck wrote:
Andractim is just topical DHT. As you may or may not know, DHT is the more androgenic metabolite of testosterone and implicated in hair loss, prostate hypertrophy etc. The proper way to use this stuff is to mix it with peanut butter, shmear it on your helmet with a spackling knife, and let a 3-toed tree sloth slowly lick it off over the course of 3.6 hours.[/quote]

I know it people usually get flammed for asking for sources but I’m going to anyway. BENCHAFFLECK would you mind PMing me your sources for 3 toed tree sloths…and do I need to taper to a 2toed sloth after a few weeks then finish the taper with just my g.f. licking my balls??? lol

If this is for real then I could actually have a three inch penis some day!

[quote]DMMOAB wrote:
benchaffleck wrote:

I know it people usually get flammed for asking for sources but I’m going to anyway. BENCHAFFLECK would you mind PMing me your sources for 3 toed tree sloths…and do I need to taper to a 2toed sloth after a few weeks then finish the taper with just my g.f. licking my balls??? lol
[/quote]

Best laugh I’ve had in days. Thanks.

I hear AG-Guys are having a September special on 3-toed tree sloths. Take that with a grain of salt, though. Knowing AG-Guys, it’s probably underdosed.

[quote]DMMOAB wrote:
link: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=8326617&dopt=Abstract

I know this is an old study but have any of you seen this it? An increase of 143% in 4 weeks!!! I’m not sure what I would do with a 19" liver scrapping trouser trout, but this sounds like the best steroid on the planet. I can just imagine the talk at the gym when someone says “Ya, that guy is big from taking juice but I bet his balls are the size of a p-nut” but the chic he is trying to impress would reply “his balls might be that small but did you see his helmet hanging out the bottom of his shorts!!”

If this gets out to the general public, maybe those tight jordache jeans and parachute pants that I have been saving in my closet will come back in style! lol. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Yes, It will give You some girth and lenght if You have some potential left. I guess if You’re fully developed down there It’s worthless. I used It and had some minor results.