Anderson Silva is heavy

Anderson Silva is heavy.

Heavy enough to kick everybody’s ass in another weight class?
I think so!

Can’t really see much from that picture.

[quote]archiewhittaker wrote:
I think so![/quote]

I hope you’re not implying that he can beat say, Frank Mir.

[quote]Nikiforos wrote:
Can’t really see much from that picture.[/quote]

I agree, but they say he walks around at ~230. Doubt it’s all muscle if he cuts to 185. Seems to work ok for him.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
archiewhittaker wrote:
I think so!

I hope you’re not implying that he can beat say, Frank Mir.[/quote]

Lol Anderson Silva lose to Frank Mir. That joke is so bad that it comes full circle and becomes hilarious in its stupidity.

Lose to Frank Mir! Anderson Silva is the greatest pound for pound fighter in the history of the sport. THe guy is amazing. He cound knock out most of the heavy division.

[quote]pete458 wrote:
Lose to Frank Mir! Anderson Silva is the greatest pound for pound fighter in the history of the sport. THe guy is amazing. He cound knock out most of the heavy division.[/quote]

And then you woke up.

If Anderson is fighting 205 now…he’s definately sitting at 220-230.
Hell he sat before at 215 and tried to keep that down to 215 before cutting to 185. It would take him fairly long to cut to 185…not overnight…a period of 10 weeks or so.
I think it’d be awesome to see Anderson Silva fight in the heavyweight division.
But I would much rather see him bulk up a bit more a la Overreem, and take it from there.
I doubt he would lose any speed…plus he trains with a vest on to mimic the heavier weight.

At the same time…Anderson Silva vs. Shogun is looking much more interesting to me.