And You Thought the Patriot Act was Bad

- YouTube

Obama renewed AND expanded the Patriot act and now we have Patriot act 2. So much for Obama bringing change. I guess this is change. But not what people concocted in their head that it would be.

This was a classic communist method. Arresting people for no reason and holding them prisoners indefinitely. Happened to my Grandpa in Communist Poland. Didn’t show up at home for 2 weeks. Why? He criticized the government in a public place. That criticism was met with an arrest within 15 minutes due to snitches.

And then…

I watched Obama’s people be hostile and wanting to pass laws and legal actions against those who criticize him. WOW! Wake up people. Wake up. Because if you don’t you’ll wake up one day and America will be transformed into a New World Order of a very powerful and intrusive government.

IN FACT!!!

Legally it has already transformed. All the laws via the patriot act and patriot act 2 are already in place. Just a matter of time before they are implemented more and more and more and in time adopted toward anyone via escalation.

Wake up!

Lincoln suspended the writ of habeas corpus. I’m beginning to see why obama wanted his bust in the oval office. How long do you think it will take before prolonged detention starts applying to citizens?

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Lincoln suspended the writ of habeas corpus. I’m beginning to see why obama wanted his bust in the oval office. How long do you think it will take before prolonged detention starts applying to citizens?[/quote]

Give it 10 to 20 years for the idea to “set in”. For the seed to take root.

wow - a moment of clarity and conviction for Rachel Maddow. Amazing. I wonder if she will ever try this stunt again?

reading the comments about the video was rather amusing as well. they obviously have know idea who she is, or what an enormously biased lefty “journalist” she is.

I would expect something like this from Beck. She took a page from Fox News, where both sides of the equation are considered. Maybe this is to appease the Right wingers with a more harsh approach to dealing with crime. I have to say that I am shocked to see this from Rachel Maddow, who I took to be quite Liberal.

[i]"The change it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the fold, that’s all
And the world looks just the same
And history ain’t changed
'Cause the banners, they all flown in the last war

… Meet the new boss – Same as the old boss…"[/i]

R’s = D’s = We’re still fucked with the same two parties. Keep on voting them in!

This is why I think our 2 party system sucks ass.