T Nation

And They Say Americans Are Fat...

Why do I feel like if this was released in the US we would soon see Super Size Me II out for release?

Not gonna lie, I want one

I sure as hell hope that makes it to America.

My God, that’s beautiful.

Why did I see this before my breakfast!?

Nothing I eat will ever be enough now. China has won.

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:
Nothing I eat will ever be enough now. China has won.[/quote]

Not so fast. Here’s a 6 pound sandwich with 7 different meat preparations.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

http://youtu.be/MuvsyoKl3Wo[/quote]

I don’t think I can view it with a foreign IP. But it sounds glorious. Maybe there is hope after all.

I need something that has already killed at least five people. With just one open heart surgery victim left alive to tell the tale. I need something that has an LD50 of the entire state of Colorado, and I need it right now.

I wouldn’t worry about China having that.

Knowing the reds they’ll get all angsty over American “fat” influence on their people and outlaw any such things whilst stealing a shit load of cash in bribes to not close McDonalds down in their country.

Maccy Ds will then have no option but to put it over here in the west.

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

lol, although that looks disgusting, you comment is funny as hell

That looks awesome and for $2.42, what a steal. McDonalds burgers are gross though.

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[/quote]

I don’t think I can view it with a foreign IP. But it sounds glorious. Maybe there is hope after all.

I need something that has already killed at least five people. With just one open heart surgery victim left alive to tell the tale. I need something that has an LD50 of the entire state of Colorado, and I need it right now.[/quote]

Try this link:

http://papabobsbbq.com/ultimate-destroyer2

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[/quote]

I need something that has already killed at least five people. With just one open heart surgery victim left alive to tell the tale. I need something that has an LD50 of the entire state of Colorado, and I need it right now.[/quote]

Try this link:

http://papabobsbbq.com/ultimate-destroyer2[/quote]

This won me over, I was already won over, but this part made it all way better. All I ask is that they make you eat it all whilst wearing a viking helmet and using only your bare hands.

You are now my favourite anonymous internet persona. <3

From the CIA World Fact Book
https://www.cia.gov/news-information/featured-story-archive/2012-featured-story-archive/obesity-according-to-the-world-factbook.html

Of the 10 countries or territories with the highest obesity rates, 5 are in Oceania. Another 4 are in the Middle East. Rates on this chart reflect the percent of a country?s adult population that has Body Mass Index (BMI) greater than or equal to 30.0, which is considered obese.

Country

Obesity Rate

1. American Samoa (US territory)

2. Tokelau

3. Tonga

4. Kiribati

5. Saudi Arabia

6. United States

7. United Arab Emirates

8. Egypt

9. Kuwait

10. New Zealand

I am thinking brats and beer this weekend, but since I just started a cut that wont happen. 11 more weeks to go.

Now that’s a meal for a “Full Houser.”

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Now that’s a meal for a “Full Houser.”[/quote]

Matty, you’re going to be on my prank show where I deliver too much BBQ to you.

HA HA…dude thats entirely too much BBQ

This reminds me, do they even still sell the ‘Baconater’ at wendy’s? I remember in college when it came out we just used to refer to it as a ‘Fat Kid Delight’. It was like just shitty wendy’s meat, cheese bacon and mayo. Btw i still use FKD to refer to PBnJs.

Jack in the Box used to have a burger called the Colossus. I had a reusable coupon card that allowed me to purchase one, and get one free. After Football practice I would get that and eat both of them in one sitting. That thing probably had 1000 calories or more for each one. I did that like once a week for 6 months until the card expired. The best $10 I ever spent on a coupon.

http://caloriecount.about.com/calories-jack-box-colossus-burger-i53634