T Nation

And the Bar Came Tumbling Down

So I’m at the commercial gym I usually go to, and this retard cousin of one of my normal lifting buddies shows up. Now he’s only started coming to this gym within the last couple of weeks and he’s only a bit bigger than me (except I’m not a bodybuilder at all - you’ll usually find me lurking in the PL forum).

He just walks in and starts telling everyone that they’re doing something wrong (kipping or standing at the wrong angle and such) and he proceeds to tell the others how to do their exercise. When “G”, a hugely swole black dude starts doing lat cable pull-overs, the brainless cousin goes up to him and yells, “Why are you pulling the cable so far back? Are you going fishing?.. Don’t do those. You won’t grow that way, that’s only for your serratus…” I’m completely shocked and I don’t know why “G” didn’t just snap his neck.

Well, anyway, he walks over to the cable weight-stack to show G “how to do it right” and as he pulls out the pin, the bar falls squarely on the back of his head with a loud clunk. I snickered and went back to my core routine. Ahhh… justice is served.

Have a great weekend!!

[quote]HeadofState2040 wrote:
Now he’s only started coming to this gym within the last couple of weeks and he’s only a bit bigger than me (except I’m not a bodybuilder at all - you’ll usually find me lurking in the PL forum).
[/quote]

i’m not even sure what that’s supposed to mean? is that how you justify the fact that you lift weights but people can’t tell unless you’re wearing your size medium shirt with a HARDCORE POWERLIFTING SLOGAN on it?

I snickered and went back to my core routine.

[/quote]

lol. sounds more like you’re a tae-bo kinda guy.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
HeadofState2040 wrote:
Now he’s only started coming to this gym within the last couple of weeks and he’s only a bit bigger than me (except I’m not a bodybuilder at all - you’ll usually find me lurking in the PL forum).

i’m not even sure what that’s supposed to mean? is that how you justify the fact that you lift weights but people can’t tell unless you’re wearing your size medium shirt with a HARDCORE POWERLIFTING SLOGAN on it?
[/quote]

Pretty much man. That and the other guy who was telling everyone how to get big pretty much wasn’t. Love you too! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
HeadofState2040 wrote:

HeadofState2040 wrote:
I snickered and went back to my core routine.

lol. sounds more like you’re a tae-bo kinda guy.[/quote]

Damn vato you’re a ruthless SOB…MMF later?

I can beat this. I saw a guy doing dips on a stair master.

[quote]Matter.Time wrote:
I can beat this. I saw a guy doing dips on a stair master. [/quote]

Haha! Yes, but was he telling other people using the stair master that their walking form was wrong?

I suddenly have a mental image of old people doing dips on Zimmer frames.

Matter.Time wrote:
I can beat this. I saw a guy doing dips on a stair master.

Haha! Yes, but was he telling other people using the stair master that their walking form was wrong?[/quote]

Haha No he wasnt but still funny.

Thats actually awesome, assuming he was doing cardio on it too.

I might even try this, do some HIIT on the stair master then bust out some dips every 2 minutes.