And she meant...?

Dude, forget it, it doesn’t seem as though she is interested…spare yourself the pain!

I’m not trying to be prejudice or anything, but I was wondering if any of the dudes on this forum find black girls to be really forward? I mean, black girls will come right out and say something like “Do you lift weights cause you a thick boy; I like thick boys.” And this makes me think to myself “Is this what a girl feels like when a dude hits on her?”

Bri, if women don’t want to hurt someone’s feelings, then they shouldn’t give out their phone number if not interested. They should make up some excuse like, “I have a boyfriend.”

Mufasa, same black females that I've known have been more forward than white women. But I've known a few white women that were forward. I prefer women that are forward.

CAll her today and tell her you are watching her through her window. Then follow it up with “what are you looking at damnit. Why do women always call the cops on me. Shit my last girl had a restraining order against me wihtin two hours of us dating.” Say that and you will not have to worry again about what she thinks cause she will never call again. HAaaaa haaaa just kidding but seriously man who gives a fuck. Take on that fuck it attitude if she is playing games play some back. See if she digs it. You know men are from mars women are from venus if that is true then venus has no sense. If you are concerned about getting dissed then you should not even be trying to date. If you could give a fuck; then call.

There’s no point calling just to get shot down…then in the future you have to act uncomfortable around her…it’s awkward. Act like you were too busy to call…you know you have other girlsfriends etc. Fuck her, she’s a cunt anyway. I’ve called chicks that I didn’t know that well…usually sucks. Wait till they flirt with you…smile all the time, act interested in YOU. Otherwise fuck it.

Ok, for the benefit of those that are in the same situation:
I called tonight, and pretty much got straight to the point. She said she was really surprised when I asked her for her number, and didn’t know what to say, but she’s kind of seeing someone (sounds like an excuse after the fact, but oh well). She apologized for leading me on, and I told her it was cool and left her to finish her homework. On to the next now, I suppose…